Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Shake Shack

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    5 Guys is ace. A truly wonderful burger.

Shake Shack is ok, but no more.

That is all that matters, really.
    Five Guys serves a restaurant-quality burger in a fast food environment at a restaurant price.

This confuses, saddens and enrages me.

I think GBK and Byron are the only two that do a true burger.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    I think GBK and Byron are the only two that do a true burger.
    Joe Allen's famous 'secret' off menu burger is not to be sniffed at.

Five Guys is too much. It's too much. You feel like you're going to get attacked in your heart after eating one. Not overly impressed with the gimmickry of Shake Shack but their burgers ain't bad. We have this chain called In-and-Out Burger on the West Coast and it's highly doable. Very decent!

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Five Guys serves a restaurant-quality burger in a fast food environment at a restaurant price.

So restaurant quality and restaurant price. I don't see the issue here.

You're not going to eat the thing using a knife and fork so what exactly is the complaint?

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

You're not going to eat the thing using a knife and fork so what exactly is the complaint?
    Because you are forced to eat in a fast food style establishment. Clearly this is sub-optimal and so a discount in the price should be provided.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

You wouldn’t understand, you feral peasant.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    Five Guys is too much. It's too much. You feel like you're going to get attacked in your heart after eating one. Not overly impressed with the gimmickry of Shake Shack but their burgers ain't bad. We have this chain called In-and-Out Burger on the West Coast and it's highly doable. Very decent!

I had an In and Out burger last week in Vegas. Not bad but not as good as Five Guys. Then again, Five Guys is not as good as GBK here in the UK.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

Five Guys is good but you get so many fries that you cannot eat them. GBK is still my favourite by a distance.

Don't get me started on Bleecker Burger.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

InO is okay for the price. It’s cheaper than Five Guys and tastes it. Liberty Burger is a level above all of these, but alas hasn’t escaped Texas yet. I keep hoping.