Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Senile french t!t had lost the plot, says Iwobi.

Senile french t!t had lost the plot, says Iwobi.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    "The atmosphere towards the end of the Arsène Wenger years was tainted by negativity, which was not all down to the former manager – rather the broader situation around him and the yearning for change among a large section of the fanbase."

C'mon SC, he was being diplomatic. Dear old Arsene was the root cause of all of those attributing factors.

A real shame to see the best manager the club will ever employ flushed down the crapper, through ego and a failure to not recognise when you're time is up. He had an opportunity to walk out on a high but became the poor sap at the roulette wheel and had to give it another spin.
    Even now, you read how he's lining up his next position. He's almost 70 ? I find it quite sad in some ways.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    C'mon SC, he was being diplomatic. Dear old Arsene was the root cause of all of those attributing factors.

A real shame to see the best manager the club will ever employ flushed down the crapper, through ego and a failure to not recognise when you're time is up. He had an opportunity to walk out on a high but became the poor sap at the roulette wheel and had to give it another spin.
    Even now, you read how he's lining up his next position. He's almost 70 ? I find it quite sad in some ways.
    He's gone man, let it go.

Did he interefere with your sister or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    He's gone man, let it go.

Did he interefere with your sister or something?
    well, Wenger appears to have made me wrong about Iwobi.

last season I had Iwobi down as the biggest shít**** to wear the shirt since that fraudster Vermaelen.

it appears I may be wrong. I shall prepare my apologies to Alexander Chuka Iwobi for the end of the season.
    If the twát doesn't revert to type
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    well, Wenger appears to have made me wrong about Iwobi.

last season I had Iwobi down as the biggest shít**** to wear the shirt since that fraudster Vermaelen.

it appears I may be wrong. I shall prepare my apologies to Alexander Chuka Iwobi for the end of the season.
    If the twát doesn't revert to type
    To what do you ascribe these constant feelings of anger, hatred and bitterness, i? Is there a reason you would find men wearing red so enraging? DID PAT RICE TOUCH YOUR WINKLE?

To what do you ascribe these constant feelings of anger, hatred and bitterness, i? Is there a reason you would find men wearing red so enraging? DID PAT RICE TOUCH YOUR WINKLE?
    Your amateur psychology will cut no ice with me, sc.

And anyway, me and Pat never got to 2nd base
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Yeah but it wasn't that long ago that it was you directing anger at anyone that felt Wenger should go.

Do you feel you owe those people an apology, Charles?

It was the vitriol that people objected to. And the assumption that anyone would be better - anyone who wouldn’t do inexplicable things like play our star striker on the wing.

They were still wrong. Sorry, but even the glorious ten game trophy doesnt change that.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Yeah but it wasn't that long ago that it was you directing anger at anyone that felt Wenger should go.

Do you feel you owe those people an apology, Charles?

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    It was the vitriol that people objected to. And the assumption that anyone would be better - anyone who wouldn’t do inexplicable things like play our star striker on the wing.

They were still wrong. Sorry, but even the glorious ten game trophy doesnt change that.
    Thank god you're here