Our star striker on the wing.

It’s like Wenger never left.

Dago Chauncey Gardiner OUT!

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post

Yup.

Other than the bit where we've won 10 in a row, of course.

You must be gutted

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Yup.

You must be gutted
    Some cracking goals as well. Almost Wenger-like at times (apart from the work rate, obviously )

Just promise me you’ll never forget that Wenger laid the foundations for the glorious era that awaits us.

Yup.

You must be gutted

Just promise me you’ll never forget that Wenger laid the foundations for the glorious era that awaits us.
    Or just remember the many amazing things he did during his reign and the incredible sides and players we got to watch because of him.

and forget the last few years where things got a bit unpleasant.

For shame.

Trying to give AW credit when we all know it was GG who pioneered the policy of playing your full back in a totally opposite role to what most expect. Nigel Winterburn for those not of a certain age.

I expect you are too young to really remember.

The whole clinging onto Wenger is a sad thing to see. Move on, he is history. Should have been sacked earlier. The future is bright.

Please stop talking

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    For shame.

Trying to give AW credit when we all know it was GG who pioneered the policy of playing your full back in a totally opposite role to what most expect. Nigel Winterburn for those not of a certain age.

The whole clinging onto Wenger is a sad thing to see. Move on, he is history. Should have been sacked earlier. The future is bright.

Oh yes, I'll never forget what he did for the club. How could any sensible Arsenal supporter not recognize the enormous, positive impact he had on us?

Equally, I think it is important that we recognize that if not for sycophantic, childish supporters like you who were incapable of objective, rational analysis we would have retired him 4-5 years earlier than we did thereby improving the historical view of his legacy, eliminating 4-5 years of unnecessary angst and conflict within the club and providing the additional success that might have meant that we were in the middle of period of unparalleled success at this point rather than just the beginning.

It is you who caused this. You and people like you. This is your fault and you should accept your culpability and consider the option of getting a new hobby.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    For shame.

The Wretched Cur has been kicked out of doors, which was long overdue. Let him go and coach Sri Lanka.

Oh yes, I'll never forget what he did for the club. How could any sensible Arsenal supporter not recognize the enormous, positive impact he had on us?

Equally, I think it is important that we recognize that if not for sycophantic, childish supporters like you who were incapable of objective, rational analysis we would have retired him 4-5 years earlier than we did thereby improving the historical view of his legacy, eliminating 4-5 years of unnecessary angst and conflict within the club and providing the additional success that might have meant that we were in the middle of period of unparalleled success at this point rather than just the beginning.

It is you who caused this. You and people like you. This is your fault and you should accept your culpability and consider the option of getting a new hobby.

I think he is struggling with the fact that the world has not caved in around us because Wenger left.

Early days of course but the most interesting and exciting days in a decade.