Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I see this imposter of a manager of ours is getting praise for his substitutions.

I see this imposter of a manager of ours is getting praise for his substitutions.

But surely the real question is why the greasy-haired fùcker’s initial team selection is so fùcking appalling?

EMERY OUT!

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    But surely the real question is why the greasy-haired fùcker’s initial team selection is so fùcking appalling?

EMERY OUT!
    Can’t really find fault in his team selection yesterday. I imagine he was saving Aubameyang for Thursday which is why he played the mostly useless Mkhitaryan. Other than that it was the strongest lineup we could put out. Switching Xhaka to Lefback probably had everyone scratching their heads in the second half but it worked brilliantly.
    Last edited by Billy Goat Sverige; 10-23-2018 at 01:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Can’t really find fault in his team selection yesterday. I imagine he was saving Aubameyang for Thursday which is why he played the mostly useless Mkhitaryan. Other than that it was the strongest lineup we could put up. Him switching Xhaka to Lefback probably had everyone scratching their heads in the second half but it worked brilliantly.
    He's also slowly freezing out Ramsey, which shows he's not drawn into the sort of misplaced loyalty, shown towards mediocre players by the departed, soppy French t1t.

EMERY OUT!
    In some ways I rather like the cut of his jib. He has a kind face, funny Dracula-lite fangs like my dad had, and he can knot his tie.

His speech, however, gives me cause for concern. His attempts to speak English amount to expelling syllables which might just feasibly have once had some connection to the English language, buit none of which fit together to form actual words, never mind sentences.

In short, I find the chap perfectly baffling.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    He's also slowly freezing out Ramsey, which shows he's not drawn into the sort of misplaced loyalty, shown towards mediocre players by the departed, soppy French t1t.
    So much hatred lies within you, 7. This blackness in your soul cannot be good for your mental health.

Cut b some slack Goats. Emery doesn't hold a degree in economics from Starsbourg and

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Can’t really find fault in his team selection yesterday. I imagine he was saving Aubameyang for Thursday which is why he played the mostly useless Mkhitaryan. Other than that it was the strongest lineup we could put out. Switching Xhaka to Lefback probably had everyone scratching their heads in the second half but it worked brilliantly.
    couldn't tell a Gewurztraminer from a Pouilly Fumé. He is basically working class and for that, Berni cannot forgive him.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    In some ways I rather like the cut of his jib. He has a kind face, funny Dracula-lite fangs like my dad had, and he can knot his tie.

His speech, however, gives me cause for concern. His attempts to speak English amount to expelling syllables which might just feasibly have once had some connection to the English language, buit none of which fit together to form actual words, never mind sentences.

In short, I find the chap perfectly baffling.
    Would you prefer that he spoke Spanish and bought along young Nacho to translate, then?

EMERY OUT!
    Do you think Arsene has started watching us again? Apparently the club invited him to the game for his birthday but he declined

I imagine that he was alone, weeping uncontrollably as he saw what His Arsenal had become.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Would you prefer that he spoke Spanish and bought along young Nacho to translate, then?
    No. I would prefer that he spoke in clear, concise English, the language created by the Good Lord to allow universal communication.