Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Shocking reffing tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Yes - he played well for 30 minutes last night as well. Will be a top player, but remain an utter **** unless he signs for us
    Even if he does sign for us WES would probably still think he was a **** tbh
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    I can't think of a single reason why the ref didn't give a penalty (and probably send Holding off) last night.

It was pretty clear to all that he had handled it. Ref bottled it.

There were too many yellows dished out for minor things whilst other stuff went unpunished.

We're still shít in defence.

Still, some lovely, lovely football after that.
    Never a penalty. The forward's challenge knocked him arm into the ball. No foul, no hand ball, no nothing.

wd ref.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Never a penalty. The forward's challenge knocked him arm into the ball. No foul, no hand ball, no nothing.

wd ref.
    I agree with you.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I agree with you.
    Bollócks, the pair of you.

Watch it again, Holding's arm goes up first, bump in the back, his right forearm goes towards the ball, all the movement is from his elbow.
    at 2 mins on the Arsenal homepage video

Cracking save by Leno just after from Maguire
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Watch it again, Holding's arm goes up first, bump in the back, his right forearm goes towards the ball, all the movement is from his elbow.

I agree with you, was shocked it wasn't given.... who knows how the game would have gone if that had been given, no guarantee they score anyway and it might have woken us up 10 minutes earlier
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

You clearly are not an Arsenal supporter pal as you sit there in your cosy little HR reacharound wishing for penalties to be given against us.

Therein lies the entire crux of this issue.

Penalty for Leicester? Never.

Penalty in the opposing box? Referee!!!!!!

You clearly are not an Arsenal supporter pal as you sit there in your cosy little HR reacharound wishing for penalties to be given against us.

of course, I was delighted it wasn't given.

the general standard of refereeing in the Premier League is, quite frankly, shíte.

the won last night was at the poorer end of that particular brown spectrum.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

and... it was certainly more of a pelanty than when Vardy ran into Monreal's leg a couple of years ago

and... it was certainly more of a pelanty than when Vardy ran into Monreal's leg a couple of years ago
    Vardy is a pikey no mark and I can clearly remember how excited you were when you thought we were going to sign him. Talk of tattoos, shirts with his name on the back, naming your next kid “Jamie” irrespective of gender.

Your card is marked. Pal.

Vardy is a pikey no mark and I can clearly remember how excited you were when you thought we were going to sign him. Talk of tattoos, shirts with his name on the back, naming your next kid “Jamie” irrespective of gender.

Your card is marked. Pal.
    You been overdoing it on the fermented potatoes, again?

I draw your attention to http://www.awimb.com/showthread.php?...-us-apparently
    post number 3