Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Shocking reffing tbh

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Why were Leicester allowed to take a free-kick for a foul 10 yards inside their half, 15 yards inside ours - that was a significant advantage. I doubt that little can't grow a beard prick Maddison can kick as far as the penalty area from our own half. Quite how Xhaka didn't **** the little **** will remain a mystery (though well done Granit for your discipline)
    I watched Maddison play for them earlier in the year and was really impressed by him.

By the end of the match last night I would have quite happily watched him be drawn and quartered.

Sniveling little weasel that he is.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    I watched Maddison play for them earlier in the year and was really impressed by him.

By the end of the match last night I would have quite happily watched him be drawn and quartered.

I thought Maddison did alright with the ball last night.
    But he'll fit right in a Lester. The snidey little shít can take over from Rat Boy.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post

Yes - he played well for 30 minutes last night as well. Will be a top player, but remain an utter **** unless he signs for us

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Yes - he played well for 30 minutes last night as well. Will be a top player, but remain an utter **** unless he signs for us
    Even if he does sign for us WES would probably still think he was a **** tbh
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar