Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So no one could argue with Ozil as MOTM, but

So no one could argue with Ozil as MOTM, but

the performance from our wee Uruguayan chap should not be overlooked. Quite exceptional I thought he was.

Ozil playing to his potential, Iwobi and Bellerin looking like new players (the first 20 min aside), under-performing players being hooked, substitutions having an impact and being more than a simple like for like, Ramsey where he belongs on the bench...

Everything is wonderful under Unai.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    the performance from our wee Uruguayan chap should not be overlooked. Quite exceptional I thought he was.

Ozil playing to his potential, Iwobi and Bellerin looking like new players (the first 20 min aside), under-performing players being hooked, substitutions having an impact and being more than a simple like for like, Ramsey where he belongs on the bench...

Lichtsteiner was pretty poor in the first half then came out like Maradona in the second. Some quick feet on show, there.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Lichtsteiner was pretty poor in the first half then came out like Maradona in the second. Some quick feet on show, there.
    Left back top of the summer transfer list.

Another midfielder (and I mean a proper midfielder, no Aaron Ramsey types) and possibly a CB. Hard to imagine we need anything going forward.

Hold up...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Left back top of the summer transfer list.

Another midfielder (and I mean a proper midfielder, no Aaron Ramsey types) and possibly a CB. Hard to imagine we need anything going forward.
    I thought the lad Guendozi was excellent when he came on. Considering his age and the transition from Ligue2 to now he has been a superb addition.

Maitland Niles is also another option in this area so we are not massively over stretched.

Elneny and Ramsey will both be gone within the year though not sure the latter is seen by Emery as a midfield option as such.

I loved the way Ozil got hit the ball at just the right angle so when it came off the post it went into the far, back bottom corner like a Jimmy White double.

Say what you like about our supposedly lazy Kraut, when he gets it right he the most aesthetically pleasing player since DB10.

The pass for the 2nd, again, haven't seen one like that since Bergy retired. Not even Cesc.

And did a perceive a slight improvement in Dick's English? I mean he still sounds

like some babbling comedy spaniard and will never be fluent but might eventually be acceptable.

the "fúcking thick cancer deserving chav ****s" that actually attend matches seem to have warmed to him.

I loved the way Ozil got hit the ball at just the right angle so when it came off the post it went into the far, back bottom corner like a Jimmy White double.

Say what you like about our supposedly lazy Kraut, when he gets it right he the most aesthetically pleasing player since DB10.

The pass for the 2nd, again, haven't seen one like that since Bergy retired. Not even Cesc.

Quote Originally Posted by Maravilloso Marvo View Post