Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Is it wrong to admit that I like Sarri

Is it wrong to admit that I like Sarri

Charming, avuncular, with a wealth of wisdom on those shoulders.
    I’d happily knock back a few limoncello’s with him.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Charming, avuncular, with a wealth of wisdom on those shoulders.
    I’d happily knock back a few limoncello’s with him.
    Why does he eat cigarettes on the touchline? Is there something wrong with him?

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Why does he eat cigarettes on the touchline? Is there something wrong with him?
    It's an Italian thing. I'd really like to see him go the full nine yards by dispensing with the traditional tracksuit, in favour of a painters bib and braces. Perhaps a half smoked roll up tucked behind one of his ears ?

I like his diffusive qualities and would be happy to be stuck in the trenches with him

I do not like the Chelsea Security team for being so alert and efficient at the end though
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    It's an Italian thing. I'd really like to see him go the full nine yards by dispensing with the traditional tracksuit, in favour of a painters bib and braces. Perhaps a half smoked roll up tucked behind one of his ears ?
    Eating cigarettes is a thing? I know that Andrew Flintoff ate a cigar for breakfast after the 2005 Ashes victory, but I didn't realise it was commonplace.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Eating cigarettes is a thing? I know that Andrew Flintoff ate a cigar for breakfast after the 2005 Ashes victory, but I didn't realise it was commonplace.
    I'll be generous here, Rich and put that one down to Monday mornings.