Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Good lord, I'd forgotten all about that goal

Good lord, I'd forgotten all about that goal

on this day in 2005 according to Arsenal's Instagram feed, away in Europe, long ball from Kolo (I think) and Henry controls it backwards with his heel, let's it bounce 3 times while he turns towards goal, then the outside of his right foot into the far corner.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    on this day in 2005 according to Arsenal's Instagram feed, away in Europe, long ball from Kolo (I think) and Henry controls it backwards with his heel, let's it bounce 3 times while he turns towards goal, then the outside of his right foot into the far corner.

Sparta Praha?

“Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Sparta Praha?

Ah, there you are.

My chum has been placed in a 'performance management programme'. Does this have an legal meaning? Is it a way to fire him?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Ah, there you are.

My chum has been placed in a 'performance management programme'. Does this have an legal meaning? Is it a way to fire him?
    It sounds like he's not up to scratch.
    The programme is a way of identifying where the under performance is and agreeing ways and timescales to get to a satisfactory level.

In short, they are on the road to managing him out of the business.

I'd ask for a settlement agreement to leave. Saves all the bullshít and he gets some cash. We are at almost full employment, he'd walk into another job
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    It sounds like he's not up to scratch.
    The programme is a way of identifying where the under performance is and agreeing ways and timescales to get to a satisfactory level.

In short, they are on the road to managing him out of the business.

I'd ask for a settlement agreement to leave. Saves all the bullshít and he gets some cash. We are at almost full employment, he'd walk into another job
    I believe he can retire at 55 on a decent pension and he's only 3 years away, so a golden farewell might be his best option indeed, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I believe he can retire at 55 on a decent pension and he's only 3 years away, so a golden farewell might be his best option indeed, thank you.
    I want that option
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    I want that option
    You want to be 55 again, you mean

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    You want to be 55 again, you mean
    How dare you, ask me that again in 15 months
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

This is completely off topic folks.. Im confused what has happened to the set up of this site being off it for a while
    Can tickets for Leicester on Monday not be requested anymore?

btw.. mint goal on the Instagram feed brings back memories