Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I normally despise change.org petitions, but I'll make an exception for this one.

I normally despise change.org petitions, but I'll make an exception for this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Saw that and chuckled.

On the face of it, it's a perfectly reasonable suggestion. Our first ever female Prime Minister who won three elections and transformed the country. It's bound to happen sooner or later. Sadly won't be until all the whiny lefties are dead.

Still it would be fun.

Is there a counter petition I can sign .."keep that filthy faustian old

**** off of our filthy folding!" type of thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    **** off of our filthy folding!" type of thing.
    Sorry, h, but all I can hear is a high-pitched eunuch whining.

On the face of it, it's a perfectly reasonable suggestion. Our first ever female Prime Minister who won three elections and transformed the country. It's bound to happen sooner or later. Sadly won't be until all the whiny lefties are dead.

Still it would be fun.
    Just don't tell anyone. People who would object would never get their hands on one anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by AFC East View Post
    Just don't tell anyone. People who would object would never get their hands on one anyway.
    Does anyone? 50 pound notes are a nightmare. Even if you pay for something worth 49.99 for one you get dirty looks

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Does anyone? 50 pound notes are a nightmare. Even if you pay for something worth 49.99 for one you get dirty looks
    They used to be handy when Uncle Pablo's finest was £50 per gram. It was all nice and straightforward.

It was a better world back then, la :sigh:

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    They used to be handy when Uncle Pablo's finest was £50 per gram. It was all nice and straightforward.

It was a better world back then, la :sigh:
    Plenty of £50 notes flying around in the car trade, eh sc?

“Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Plenty of £50 notes flying around in the car trade, eh sc?

I wish.

I sat with my friend, MD of a large and well known lap-dancing chain, as he cashed up one night. Because, of course, in that industry cash is still king.

How he chuckled as he divided the notes into two piles and repeated his counting mantra: "One for the taxman, three for me. One for the taxman, three for me..."

He's retired now. Built a massive house on a cliff top in New Zealand.