Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I take it we all watched ‘Butterfly’ last night ?

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Indeed - the last line there is beautifully done. They never released Fairly Secret Army on video At least I think they didn't
    Adolf Hitler! Josef Goebbels! Luis Anaconda! Nena Cherry! Your boys toiok one hell of a beating!

Sir C "Adolf Hitler! Josef Goebbels! Luis Anaconda! Nena Cherry! Your boys toiok one hell of a beating!"

Spot the vegetable
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Sir C "Adolf Hitler! Josef Goebbels! Luis Anaconda! Nena Cherry! Your boys toiok one hell of a beating!"

Spot the vegetable
    You shouldn't be rude about la. Certainly, the grog has taken its toll, but he remains a fine young journalist. Alright, a fine journalist, anyway. A journalist, then.

Have you thrown his magazine straight in the bin yet ?

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post

Have you thrown his magazine straight in the bin yet ?
    It hasn't arrived yet. I think he may have been lying

Lying down trying to sober up, you mean
    Well it is Monday

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Adolf Hitler! Josef Goebbels! Luis Anaconda! Nena Cherry! Your boys toiok one hell of a beating!
    Oh - that was hilarious. Müller missing a sitter, Neuer all over the place for the first. Kimmich being shocking. Very hard to blame (third-generation) immigrants when the blond hair blue boys are ****ing up everywhere

Oh - that was hilarious. Müller missing a sitter, Neuer all over the place for the first. Kimmich being shocking. Very hard to blame (third-generation) immigrants when the blond hair blue boys are ****ing up everywhere
    A new generation of Orange-clad geniuses is with us at last, la.

Mueller is such a wánker.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    The thing with Wendy Craig?
    Oooh, and Geoffrey Palmer? Was that back on? I liked that as a kid. I shall look on iPlayer.

Indeed - the last line there is beautifully done. They never released Fairly Secret Army on video At least I think they didn't
    It's on the net for free somewhere. Started watching it again when bored a year or so back. Youtube, DailyMotion something like that. Comes up in google any way.