Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Have we covered the Saudi's murdering this Turkish journo?

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Bang to rights by his Apple watch
    An interesting development. "Oops. Looks like we killed him and chopped him up after all. Lols! #epicbantz"

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    An interesting development. "Oops. Looks like we killed him and chopped him up after all. Lols! #epicbantz"
    Allegedly they are going to assert that he died in an interrogation gone wrong.

Be interesting to see how they reconcile the 'chopped him up' part with the 'gone wrong' part

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Allegedly they are going to assert that he died in an interrogation gone wrong.

Be interesting to see how they reconcile the 'chopped him up' part with the 'gone wrong' part
    'Interrogation gone wrong' = "We tortured him to death! Lols we've bantered him right off there!"

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    'Interrogation gone wrong' = "We tortured him to death! Lols we've bantered him right off there!"
    They're their own worst enemies. Any normal country could say, "Well, we'd had a few too many and then woke up the next morning and he seemed to have been chopped to bits. No idea what happened. A tiger probably got in or a squirrel with a machete. Squirrels are right *******s"

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    They're their own worst enemies. Any normal country could say, "Well, we'd had a few too many and then woke up the next morning and he seemed to have been chopped to bits. No idea what happened. A tiger probably got in or a squirrel with a machete. Squirrels are right *******s"
    Of course, they are overlooking the simple explanation that he got his tie caught in the shredder...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Of course, they are overlooking the simple explanation that he got his tie caught in the shredder...
    That's why I never wear a tie, i

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yes, but r - and I say this with great fondness - you’re a psychopath and thus largely amoral. You’d happily be stationed at Auschwitz if there were good hounds, fillies and drink to hand.

I’m not saying any of that makes you a bad chap, of course, but it does give context.
    I don't understand a word this fellow says these days. It pains me all the more, because he had this great quote in his footnote at the bottom. Something about a lot of strikers scoring goals, but there being only one who scores them as a no 9 for the Arsenal.

Yes, but what further alienates me from Monsieur Redgunamo is that he has some sort of background at with the UN. And I, don't you know, am partnering with the UN. Oh yes, it's all being set up. I just want to have sex with that sexy Milf chick Christine Lagarde or whatever her name is. I don't care if she's a savage dyke or what have you.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yes, but r - and I say this with great fondness - you’re a psychopath and thus largely amoral. You’d happily be stationed at Auschwitz if there were good hounds, fillies and drink to hand.

I’m not saying any of that makes you a bad chap, of course, but it does give context.
    Morals is a results business, I'm afraid. It's not supposed to be an excuse for being a homo.

And it seems ega agrees with you, so I must be right
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."