Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Have we covered the Saudi's murdering this Turkish journo?

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    On an old friend from school has just moved there, he has to live in a compound. *******s to that
    I talked to a chap who lived out there and he said that for drink they had to get by on regular visits to the British Embassy and making their own wine from kits of grape extract.

Nothing's worth that.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I talked to a chap who lived out there and he said that for drink they had to get by on regular visits to the British Embassy and making their own wine from kits of grape extract.

Nothing's worth that.
    bóllocks to living anywhere like that imo...

“Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    bóllocks to living anywhere like that imo...

All that trouble for Heineken.

All that trouble for Heineken.
    You'd like to think there are more photos where they peel back the Heineken to reveal a decent beer was actually inside.

Quote Originally Posted by Maravilloso Marvo View Post
    You'd like to think there are more photos where they peel back the Heineken to reveal a decent beer was actually inside.
    Or - failing 'decent' - just very, very strong. This stuff was so disgusting even teenagers wouldn't drink it, but by Christ it got you where you needed to go.

download (1).jpg

Or - failing 'decent' - just very, very strong. This stuff was so disgusting even teenagers wouldn't drink it, but by Christ it got you where you needed to go.

download (1).jpg
    Eek! Barley wine.

I'd rather stick to my Special Brew and K cider snakebites...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Bang to rights by his Apple watch
    Spy, not "journo".
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Bucketloads of tax-free cash, usually. It's literally the only reason any sane westerner would be seen dead there. And no woman in her right mind would ever go there.

I'd pretty much need retiring money to go anywhere near the filthy place. And even then, I wouldn't be sure.
    Horrible climate but otherwise a great place. Hang around some of the more, shall we say, seasoned members of the British press corps. and plenty of decent drink was always to be had. Exceptional hound stock there too.

And all dollies love doing the whole Laura-Ashley-of-Arabia thing, especially if one was foolish enough to use the lure of all that free money to get them there in the first place

You're just genetically pre-disposed to avoid adventure, I reckon.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Horrible climate but otherwise a great place. Hang around some of the more, shall we say, seasoned members of the British press corps. and plenty of decent drink was always to be had. Exceptional hound stock there too.

And all dollies love doing the whole Laura-Ashley-of-Arabia thing, especially if one was foolish enough to use the lure of all that free money to get them there in the first place

You're just genetically pre-disposed to avoid adventure, I reckon.
    Yes, but r - and I say this with great fondness - you’re a psychopath and thus largely amoral. You’d happily be stationed at Auschwitz if there were good hounds, fillies and drink to hand.

I’m not saying any of that makes you a bad chap, of course, but it does give context.
    Last edited by Burney; 10-15-2018 at 09:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Presumably the recording of his pulse stopped at some point, thus establishing the time of death.

Or the watch is faulty.
    I'm pretty sure that if I was asked to go somewhere that I thought I might be killed my next move would not be to put on an a watch that recorded my location and pulse.

I'm pretty sure my next move would be to not go.