Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Have we covered the Saudi's murdering this Turkish journo?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    An interesting development. "Oops. Looks like we killed him and chopped him up after all. Lols! #epicbantz"
    Allegedly they are going to assert that he died in an interrogation gone wrong.

Be interesting to see how they reconcile the 'chopped him up' part with the 'gone wrong' part

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Allegedly they are going to assert that he died in an interrogation gone wrong.

Be interesting to see how they reconcile the 'chopped him up' part with the 'gone wrong' part
    'Interrogation gone wrong' = "We tortured him to death! Lols we've bantered him right off there!"

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    'Interrogation gone wrong' = "We tortured him to death! Lols we've bantered him right off there!"
    They're their own worst enemies. Any normal country could say, "Well, we'd had a few too many and then woke up the next morning and he seemed to have been chopped to bits. No idea what happened. A tiger probably got in or a squirrel with a machete. Squirrels are right *******s"

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    They're their own worst enemies. Any normal country could say, "Well, we'd had a few too many and then woke up the next morning and he seemed to have been chopped to bits. No idea what happened. A tiger probably got in or a squirrel with a machete. Squirrels are right *******s"
    Of course, they are overlooking the simple explanation that he got his tie caught in the shredder...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Of course, they are overlooking the simple explanation that he got his tie caught in the shredder...
    That's why I never wear a tie, i