Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Have we covered the Saudi's murdering this Turkish journo?

Have we covered the Saudi's murdering this Turkish journo?

Bang to rights by his Apple watch

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    What's his watch got to do with it p?

Meh. Fùck him. He was a full-on Muslim Brotherhood Islamist. Chopping up into little bits is too good for his type.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    What's his watch got to do with it p?
    He was concerned for his welfare when he went into the Saudi consulate, so had it all uploading to his wife's ipad via his Apple watch, apparently.

He was concerned for his welfare when he went into the Saudi consulate, so had it all uploading to his wife's ipad via his Apple watch, apparently.
    All what p? Speak in English for God's sake! You've been amongst the feral northern tribes for too long.

I wonder how much consolation that was to him when they were sawing him up?

All what p? Speak in English for God's sake! You've been amongst the feral northern tribes for too long.
    The murder! Sorry, tired

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Meh. Fùck him. He was a full-on Muslim Brotherhood Islamist. Chopping up into little bits is too good for his type.
    The entire affair really can be filed away under "Not in the slightest bit interesting".

Saudis / Turks.

The murder! Sorry, tired
    Perhaps I am simply too old to understand the technology.

To my way of thinking, a murder is an event, a series of actions, that sort of thing, and a watch is a thing on your wrist that tells the time and, in this instance, beeps when you get an email.

I don't understand the further connection.

Perhaps I am simply too old to understand the technology.

To my way of thinking, a murder is an event, a series of actions, that sort of thing, and a watch is a thing on your wrist that tells the time and, in this instance, beeps when you get an email.

I don't understand the further connection.
    It was recording his entire visit......I confess to not knowing if this was just sound or pictures as well. It also was recording his pulse, location, time, etc.