Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: No Deal it is, then. :rubshands:

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I'm not sure why they'll suffer, though. I mean, if you're a customs-type chappie, policing a border is sort of your job, isn't it? If you mad fúckers start blowing each other up again because there's a border, well, that's a bit stupid.
    More likely to blow up said customs official I would have thought.

Not that I am involved of course.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    More likely to blow up said customs official I would have thought.

Not that I am involved of course.
    Why would anyone, even a thick paddy, think it appropriate to blow up a customs oifficial?

It's just silly.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    At this stage - due to Theresa May being a thick cùnt and having backed herself into a binary choice between subjugating us to the EU in perpetuity and effectively breaking up the Union - No Deal seems like much the best option.

Honestly, that woman has been an utter disaster.
    The thing is, No Deal doesnt actually help solve the border issue. It is still a problem.

Why would anyone, even a thick paddy, think it appropriate to blow up a customs oifficial?

It's just silly.
    The fact is that there are people in NI just itching to start killing people again and are desperate for an excuse to do so. The logic appears to be that we ought to be prepared to sacrifice our national sovereignty and unity in order to appease these fùcking worthless animals.

No. Me neither.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    The thing is, No Deal doesnt actually help solve the border issue. It is still a problem.
    What's the problem? Ireland is in the EU, the UK isn't, so there will be a border. Like there is between countries everywhere on earth.

The fact is that there are people in NI just itching to start killing people again and are desperate for an excuse to do so. The logic appears to be that we ought to be prepared to sacrifice our national sovereignty and unity in order to appease these fùcking worthless animals.

No. Me neither.
    Fúck 'em. If they want to slaughter each other, let them get on with it.

For whom is it a problem, p? To the EU and their precious, sanctified single market - not to us.

If they want to impose a border, let them.

What's the problem? Ireland is in the EU, the UK isn't, so there will be a border. Like there is between countries everywhere on earth.
    Well, yeah. So why not proceed on that basis and do a ****ing deal?

Well, yeah. So why not proceed on that basis and do a ****ing deal?
    It's not up to me mate. I don't know who you think I am, but I'm not the King of Europe.

For whom is it a problem, p? To the EU and their precious, sanctified single market - not to us.

If they want to impose a border, let them.
    Hang on, I thought we were jumping up and down with excitement about being in control of our own borders.... apart from that one?

Wont all the nasty foreigners just land in Dublin and then enter the UK in the North before slowly making their way to your neighbourhood, and mine?