Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No Deal it is, then. :rubshands:

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

No Deal it is, then. :rubshands:

Time of great upheaval are times of opportunity for those unafraid to take advantage of the misery of others.

:rubshandsagainandcacklesabit:

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Time of great upheaval are times of opportunity for those unafraid to take advantage of the misery of others.

Like Noel Edmonds.

Ramsey? Brexit? You and your milkman?
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Did you not explain before to us that your business was in some way involved in the transit of motor cars to / from Europe?

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Did you not explain before to us that your business was in some way involved in the transit of motor cars to / from Europe?
    Under particular customs arrangements, yes. Who knows what further possibilities will present themselves?

(I haven't got the enrgy for it, if truth be told.)

Under particular customs arrangements, yes. Who knows what further possibilities will present themselves?

At this stage - due to Theresa May being a thick cùnt and having backed herself into a binary choice between subjugating us to the EU in perpetuity and effectively breaking up the Union - No Deal seems like much the best option.

Honestly, that woman has been an utter disaster.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    At this stage - due to Theresa May being a thick cùnt and having backed herself into a binary choice between subjugating us to the EU in perpetuity and effectively breaking up the Union - No Deal seems like much the best option.

Honestly, that woman has been an utter disaster.
    The thing is, No Deal doesnt actually help solve the border issue. It is still a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    The thing is, No Deal doesnt actually help solve the border issue. It is still a problem.
    What's the problem? Ireland is in the EU, the UK isn't, so there will be a border. Like there is between countries everywhere on earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    For whom is it a problem, p? To the EU and their precious, sanctified single market - not to us.

If they want to impose a border, let them.

Nor I, truly cannot be fúcked.

A border in Ireland will be sad if it were to happen, I am old enough to remember it.

Ultimately it will be your innocent and unfortunate Customs officials who will be expected to police it (and security forces to protect them) who will suffer as well as the ordinary chap just going about his every day business with a lorry full of illegal diesel.