Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: No Deal it is, then. :rubshands:

No Deal it is, then. :rubshands:

Time of great upheaval are times of opportunity for those unafraid to take advantage of the misery of others.

:rubshandsagainandcacklesabit:

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Time of great upheaval are times of opportunity for those unafraid to take advantage of the misery of others.

Like Noel Edmonds.

Ramsey? Brexit? You and your milkman?
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Did you not explain before to us that your business was in some way involved in the transit of motor cars to / from Europe?

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Did you not explain before to us that your business was in some way involved in the transit of motor cars to / from Europe?
    Under particular customs arrangements, yes. Who knows what further possibilities will present themselves?

(I haven't got the enrgy for it, if truth be told.)

Under particular customs arrangements, yes. Who knows what further possibilities will present themselves?

At this stage - due to Theresa May being a thick cùnt and having backed herself into a binary choice between subjugating us to the EU in perpetuity and effectively breaking up the Union - No Deal seems like much the best option.

Honestly, that woman has been an utter disaster.

Nor I, truly cannot be fúcked.

A border in Ireland will be sad if it were to happen, I am old enough to remember it.

Ultimately it will be your innocent and unfortunate Customs officials who will be expected to police it (and security forces to protect them) who will suffer as well as the ordinary chap just going about his every day business with a lorry full of illegal diesel.

Is it impossible that these "particular customs arrangements" disappear altogether, your business collapses, you lose your home and end up on the street?

Nor I, truly cannot be fúcked.

A border in Ireland will be sad if it were to happen, I am old enough to remember it.

Ultimately it will be your innocent and unfortunate Customs officials who will be expected to police it (and security forces to protect them) who will suffer as well as the ordinary chap just going about his every day business with a lorry full of illegal diesel.
    I'm not sure why they'll suffer, though. I mean, if you're a customs-type chappie, policing a border is sort of your job, isn't it? If you mad fúckers start blowing each other up again because there's a border, well, that's a bit stupid.

Is it impossible that these "particular customs arrangements" disappear altogether, your business collapses, you lose your home and end up on the street?
    It's certainly possible that there might be no business to be done any more in my field, yes.

If that were the case I would simply fúck off and live a comfortable, if frugal, retirement. Indeed, such an outcome might be the spur I need to take my testes in both hands and have the courage to get the fúck off the treadmill.