Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tonight the temperature will not fall below 20c. It’s mid-October.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    I couldn't be sure. What I can be sure of is that the stupidly warm weather will not prevent me from lighting the fire tonight. I did not buy a family home in Wimbledon with a large fire to be told that I must sit in the garden in October.

The log man came with a tonne (ton?) of logs last weekend. They will be gone by spring
    I take it you illegally burn coal as well? You can't beat coal.

I couldn't be sure. What I can be sure of is that the stupidly warm weather will not prevent me from lighting the fire tonight. I did not buy a family home in Wimbledon with a large fire to be told that I must sit in the garden in October.

The log man came with a tonne (ton?) of logs last weekend. They will be gone by spring
    You bought logs???? I assume you were sensible and bought briquettes with practically no moisture rather than buying logs
    https://www.woodfuel.coop/
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    You bought logs???? I assume you were sensible and bought briquettes with practically no moisture rather than buying logs
    https://www.woodfuel.coop/
    They don't look like a cosy log fire, though.

No, you want a nice log fire to build up some hot coals, then you chuck a load of coal on top, wait half an hour, then strip naked and open all the doors and windows.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

No, you want a nice log fire to build up some hot coals, then you chuck a load of coal on top, wait half an hour, then strip naked and open all the doors and windows.
    And they look just like a log/coal fire except they are hotter and you use less fuel
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

and then invite B round....

eagles-claw.jpg

10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    and then invite B round....

eagles-claw.jpg
    There's nothing gay about two men grappling naked on a bearskin rug in front of a roaring fire, psrb. Nothing could be more manly.

This must be some sort of record, Shirley? Even during the heatwave the temperature would fall to around 19c at night.
    We've been having temperatures below 0'C at night and now this weekend it might be BBQ weather. ****ing mental.

This must be some sort of record, Shirley? Even during the heatwave the temperature would fall to around 19c at night.
    And yet the eco-****s stiil ain't happy.

Bigger and more frequent hurricanes, earthquakes, floods etc in other countries is a small price to pay for this beautiful warmth
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    no, this is a record
    That's not a record, this is a record!

Attachment 1024
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'