Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tonight the temperature will not fall below 20c. Itís mid-October.

Tonight the temperature will not fall below 20c. Itís mid-October.

This must be some sort of record, Shirley? Even during the heatwave the temperature would fall to around 19c at night.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    This must be some sort of record, Shirley?
    no, this is a record
    ďOther clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.Ē

It’s because of all the smug imo

#SouthPark

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    This must be some sort of record, Shirley? Even during the heatwave the temperature would fall to around 19c at night.
    I keep feeling really hot and having to take my dressing gown off. Is it global warming? The menopause? Or have I just completely fvcked my body's thermostat with drink?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I keep feeling really hot and having to take my dressing gown off. Is it global warming? The menopause? Or have I just completely fvcked my body's thermostat with drink?
    Go and wash yourself, you repulsive creature.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Go and wash yourself, you repulsive creature.
    I'm currently in bed writing a feature about motors for electric vehicles. I worry that washing might interrupt my creative flow.

I'm currently in bed writing a feature about motors for electric vehicles. I worry that washing might interrupt my creative flow.
    'Motors for electic vehicles are the work of faggots and Satanists'.

That should be your opening argument.

I can picture Burney sitting up in bed : legs crossed, dressing gown on, quizzical look on his face
    Glass of Alka Seltzer fizzing by his side
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    I can picture Burney sitting up in bed : legs crossed, dressing gown on, quizzical look on his face
    Glass of Alka Seltzer fizzing by his side
    This is eerily accurate - right down to the crossed legs. Although I had the Alka Seltzer about two hours ago and only the foul, powdery dregs remain.

Are you looking through my bedroom window, s?

I couldn't be sure. What I can be sure of is that the stupidly warm weather will not prevent me from lighting the fire tonight. I did not buy a family home in Wimbledon with a large fire to be told that I must sit in the garden in October.

The log man came with a tonne (ton?) of logs last weekend. They will be gone by spring