Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: So this time last week I'd got home in the early hours after drinking heavily in town

  1. #1

    So this time last week I'd got home in the early hours after drinking heavily in town

    This morning I got in at 3 having been drinking heavily in town.

    I am, once again, brutally hungover.

    Silver lining: Not quite as bad today, because I wisely stuck to red wine rather than whisky. I feel much less likely to die.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    This morning I got in at 3 having been drinking heavily in town.

    I am, once again, brutally hungover.

    Silver lining: Not quite as bad today, because I wisely stuck to red wine rather than whisky. I feel much less likely to die.
    I suppose you haven't even been for a run.

    Honestly. The way you people treat your bodies. It's no wonder Our NHS is buckling.

  3. #3

    You boozers. I had a one modest G & T on Tuesday evening

    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    This morning I got in at 3 having been drinking heavily in town.

    I am, once again, brutally hungover.

    Silver lining: Not quite as bad today, because I wisely stuck to red wine rather than whisky. I feel much less likely to die.
    and just ended up feeling morose with guilt

  4. #4
    Quite rightly, too. What were you doing drinking on a Tuesday? Do you have a problem? There are people that can help you.

  5. #5
    Senior Member IUFG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Mobius
    Posts
    7,837
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Quite rightly, too. What were you doing drinking on a Tuesday? Do you have a problem? There are people that can help you.
    He had one drink, r. At least he didn't end up at a nightclub for the young like some sort of kiddie fiddler.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Quite rightly, too. What were you doing drinking on a Tuesday? Do you have a problem? There are people that can help you.
    I do need help Hold me Rich....hold me tight.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    This morning I got in at 3 having been drinking heavily in town.

    I am, once again, brutally hungover.

    Silver lining: Not quite as bad today, because I wisely stuck to red wine rather than whisky. I feel much less likely to die.
    Whisky is definitely for the weekend, b. I feel remarkably well this morning considering what I had to drink last night. Probably time to start again

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    and just ended up feeling morose with guilt
    That’s because you are a limp-wristed chutney ferret, h.
    Talking of which, I met that Reverend Richard Coles chap last night. Awfully nice chap. Very ugly, though.

  9. #9
    Senior Member PSRB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    12,713
    Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Whisky is definitely for the weekend, b. I feel remarkably well this morning considering what I had to drink last night. Probably time to start again
    Red wine and whisky last night.......I've felt better

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Red wine and whisky last night.......I've felt better
    Just red wine last night, but for some reason a little more than usual.



    I could smell it in my sweat while I was running this morning.

    This has to stop.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •