Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Some cùnt on Twitter has just asserted that the bombings of Rotterdam and Dresden

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I have never fought a war but surely it cannot be as cruel, unpredictable and terrifying as a woman.....
    You're quite right about that, hence everybody's Daddy Issues.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    I rather like this on Twitter yesterday, which was World Mental Health Day
    "20% of women in the UK now being treated for mental health issues" - That's a real worry because that means that the other 80% are running around untreated

No wonder the gays are so proud. Smug *******s!

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I rather like this on Twitter yesterday, which was World Mental Health Day
    "20% of women in the UK now being treated for mental health issues" - That's a real worry because that means that the other 80% are running around untreated
    looooooooool.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

No wonder the gays are so proud. Smug *******s!
    I'm not sure they've anything to be smug about, to be honest. It's all about breeding, ain't it. And they don't.

No, fighting wars is the easy bit; returning home and living in peace is the tricky part. Which is how the Golden Generation ended up raising their own subsequent generations of homos, harridans and and hippies and things have only continued to get steadily worse ever since.

I'm not sure they've anything to be smug about, to be honest. It's all about breeding, ain't it. And they don't.

No, fighting wars is the easy bit; returning home and living in peace is the tricky part. Which is how the Golden Generation ended up raising their own subsequent generations of homos, harridans and and hippies and things have only continued to get steadily worse ever since.
    Your mum's a hippy homo harridan.
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fùckers even more.

In other words, we need a decent conscript war to put everything right.....

In other words, we need a decent conscript war to put everything right.....
    Not at all. In fact, it's the other way about; civilians need to be kept well out of it.

As you put it, moral equivalence isn't terribly appropriate to war. Professional fighters know and accept this fact. And also its consequences. Forcing lots of civvies to accept it too, as they return to their families, their factories and their offices, poisons society for generations to come, as we see.

Nowadays, we know better. And we will recover, of course, but it was a lesson learned the hard way.

Not at all. In fact, it's the other way about; civilians need to be kept well out of it.

As you put it, moral equivalence isn't terribly appropriate to war. Professional fighters know and accept this fact. And also its consequences. Forcing lots of civvies to accept it too, as they return to their families, their factories and their offices, poisons society for generations to come, as we see.

Nowadays, we know better. And we will recover, of course, but it was a lesson learned the hard way.
    Ah, I see. Leave war to the professionals.