Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: Some cnt on Twitter has just asserted that the bombings of Rotterdam and Dresden

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I have never fought a war but surely it cannot be as cruel, unpredictable and terrifying as a woman.....
    You're quite right about that, hence everybody's Daddy Issues.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

    "But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    You're quite right about that, hence everybody's Daddy Issues.
    I rather like this on Twitter yesterday, which was World Mental Health Day
    "20% of women in the UK now being treated for mental health issues" - That's a real worry because that means that the other 80% are running around untreated

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    You're quite right about that, hence everybody's Daddy Issues.
    No wonder the gays are so proud. Smug *******s!

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I rather like this on Twitter yesterday, which was World Mental Health Day
    "20% of women in the UK now being treated for mental health issues" - That's a real worry because that means that the other 80% are running around untreated
    looooooooool.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

    "But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    No wonder the gays are so proud. Smug *******s!
    I'm not sure they've anything to be smug about, to be honest. It's all about breeding, ain't it. And they don't.

    No, fighting wars is the easy bit; returning home and living in peace is the tricky part. Which is how the Golden Generation ended up raising their own subsequent generations of homos, harridans and and hippies and things have only continued to get steadily worse ever since.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

    "But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    I'm not sure they've anything to be smug about, to be honest. It's all about breeding, ain't it. And they don't.

    No, fighting wars is the easy bit; returning home and living in peace is the tricky part. Which is how the Golden Generation ended up raising their own subsequent generations of homos, harridans and and hippies and things have only continued to get steadily worse ever since.
    Your mum's a hippy homo harridan.
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fckers even more.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    I'm not sure they've anything to be smug about, to be honest. It's all about breeding, ain't it. And they don't.

    No, fighting wars is the easy bit; returning home and living in peace is the tricky part. Which is how the Golden Generation ended up raising their own subsequent generations of homos, harridans and and hippies and things have only continued to get steadily worse ever since.
    In other words, we need a decent conscript war to put everything right.....

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    In other words, we need a decent conscript war to put everything right.....
    Not at all. In fact, it's the other way about; civilians need to be kept well out of it.

    As you put it, moral equivalence isn't terribly appropriate to war. Professional fighters know and accept this fact. And also its consequences. Forcing lots of civvies to accept it too, as they return to their families, their factories and their offices, poisons society for generations to come, as we see.

    Nowadays, we know better. And we will recover, of course, but it was a lesson learned the hard way.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

    "But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Not at all. In fact, it's the other way about; civilians need to be kept well out of it.

    As you put it, moral equivalence isn't terribly appropriate to war. Professional fighters know and accept this fact. And also its consequences. Forcing lots of civvies to accept it too, as they return to their families, their factories and their offices, poisons society for generations to come, as we see.

    Nowadays, we know better. And we will recover, of course, but it was a lesson learned the hard way.
    Ah, I see. Leave war to the professionals.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •