Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Taking my boy to his first game vs Wolves

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Gonna have to tell him Wenger is sick or something

He's also saying he's gonna cheer for Wolves because they're his favourite animal.

This is going to be a total disaster
    What age is he?

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    What age is he?

To be honest I wasn't planning to take him for years, but he's gone totally mental for football since the World Cup, knows all the players and already has a better grasp of the game than you.

My hand has also been somewhat forced by the tantalising offer of VIP tickets for Spurs vs Arsenal in February, and, as you'll appreciate, I can't let his first ever match be at the front wheelers' new gaff (assuming they've moved in by then)

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post

To be honest I wasn't planning to take him for years, but he's gone totally mental for football since the World Cup, knows all the players and already has a better grasp of the game than you.

My hand has also been somewhat forced by the tantalising offer of VIP tickets for Spurs vs Arsenal in February, and, as you'll appreciate, I can't let his first ever match be at the front wheelers' new gaff (assuming they've moved in by then)
    I must say. I do enjoy your attempts to reason with Jorge. Talk about King Canute! You realise that if you told h8m grass was green, he’d refuse to accept 5he evidence of is eyes, since he is an evil communist?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I must say. I do enjoy your attempts to reason with Jorge. Talk about King Canute! You realise that if you told h8m grass was green, he’d refuse to accept 5he evidence of is eyes, since he is an evil communist?
    Sometimes it's tempting to rake up some of his more 'fruity' posts from his time on Awimb to show him in the harshest way possible how the left like to eat their own.

What a charming story J_MATRIX. Thanks for sharing that!

What a charming story J_MATRIX. Thanks for sharing that!
    you do realise that b will now hunt that poor bloke down and kill him...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    you do realise that b will now hunt that poor bloke down and kill him...
    b's repellent view of Gunnersaurus is a blight on the good name of our club, i. We must fight back against it. The best way is to offer unconditional support to the big green galoot.

b's repellent view of Gunnersaurus is a blight on the good name of our club, i. We must fight back against it. The best way is to offer unconditional support to the big green galoot.
    I do enjoy the lifting of solemnity the mascot brings to the minute silence tbf

“Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    I do enjoy the lifting of solemnity the mascot brings to the minute silence tbf

That fishy fella is magnificent.