Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Young Matteo. Chap with the hair.

  1. #1

    Young Matteo. Chap with the hair.

    Is that... natural, do you think? Because if it isn't, what the fck do you ask for when you go to the barber?

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Is that... natural, do you think? Because if it isn't, what the fck do you ask for when you go to the barber?
    It's basically an Alan Sunderland-style perm writ large, isn't it?

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It's basically an Alan Sunderland-style perm writ large, isn't it?
    Lord no. The Alan Sunderland perm had much larger curls. This style of perm, very soft and open, reached it's apogee with the Charlie Nicholas lightly permed mullet, of course.

    No no, the Sideshow Bob frizz is something different.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Lord no. The Alan Sunderland perm had much larger curls. This style of perm, very soft and open, reached it's apogee with the Charlie Nicholas lightly permed mullet, of course.

    No no, the Sideshow Bob frizz is something different.
    Yes. I suppose it is. It's more akin to Leo Sayer, really.

    Personally, I don't approve. I like the cut of Torreira's tonsorial jib. Short back and sides - no messing. You can set your watch by a haircut like that.

    986754.jpg

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yes. I suppose it is. It's more akin to Leo Sayer, really.

    Personally, I don't approve. I like the cut of Torreira's tonsorial jib. Short back and sides - no messing. You can set your watch by a haircut like that.

    986754.jpg
    Does he look like a terrier, Torreira? Or something a little more... rodenty?

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Does he look like a terrier, Torreira? Or something a little more... rodenty?
    He is a little rodenty. I like his face, though.

    I just found out he used to play in Fray Bentos. This is literally the first time I've realised the pies are named after a place. I'd always assumed it was a chap.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Is that... natural, do you think? Because if it isn't, what the fck do you ask for when you go to the barber?
    His people are African, I think. Moroccan perhaps?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

    "But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    His people are African, I think. Moroccan perhaps?
    Fuzzy-wuzzies, you think?

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Is that... natural, do you think? Because if it isn't, what the fck do you ask for when you go to the barber?
    I watched a "walk and talk" interview between him and Jermaine Aliadiere yesterday. The most notable thing I learned was that Aliadiere has tattoos of a pound sign and a dollar sign on his knuckles and a cannon on his hand.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I watched a "walk and talk" interview between him and Jermaine Aliadiere yesterday. The most notable thing I learned was that Aliadiere has tattoos of a pound sign and a dollar sign on his knuckles and a cannon on his hand.
    Why is Jeremie Aliadiere still hanging around? I thought we'd got rid of the useless cnt years ago?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •