Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So we're officially 12 years off global catastrophe and the Handmaid's Tale takes

So we're officially 12 years off global catastrophe and the Handmaid's Tale takes

another step closer to reality with the appointment of a rapist (#believewomen) to the Supreme Court, and the silence on Awimb is deafening.

Why won't someone think of the children? (and the chicks)

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    another step closer to reality with the appointment of a rapist (#believewomen) to the Supreme Court, and the silence on Awimb is deafening.

Why won't someone think of the children? (and the chicks)
    I am a bit confused by this. From what I can tell, there is literally zero evidence that he committed any impropriety beyond the uncorroborated word of one clearly politically-motivated woman who has literally never mentioned this to anyone for 30 years. Despite this, it is now a given in lefty circles that he's basically a rapist.

What the actual fùck?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I am a bit confused by this. From what I can tell, there is literally zero evidence that he committed any impropriety beyond the uncorroborated word of one clearly politically-motivated woman who has literally never mentioned this to anyone for 30 years. Despite this, it is now a given in lefty circles that he's basically a rapist.

What the actual fùck?
    #BelieveWomen.

Just believe them. Then men will stop raping them. And cracking onto them in clubs. And looking at boobies in the street.

It's really very simple.

Why won't you help stop men doing these bad things?

#BelieveWomen.

Just believe them. Then men will stop raping them. And cracking onto them in clubs. And looking at boobies in the street.

It's really very simple.

Why won't you help stop men doing these bad things?
    The trouble with that school of thought is that women do, demonstrably lie about rape and sexual assault. Equally, they may tell the truth as they see it, but that may not add up to any legal definition of rape or sexual assualt.

And some women - quite a lot of them, in fact - are barking fùcking mad.

The trouble with that school of thought is that women do, demonstrably lie about rape and sexual assault. Equally, they may tell the truth as they see it, but that may not add up to any legal definition of rape or sexual assualt.

And some women - quite a lot of them, in fact - are barking fùcking mad.
    How long before you have to get a signed consent form before hanging out the back of them, I wonder? :richardkeys:
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    How long before you have to get a signed consent form before hanging out the back of them, I wonder? :richardkeys:
    There's a feminist who is given airtime who advocates asking your baby for consent when you change their nappy.

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-s...-a8345581.html

There's a feminist who is given airtime who advocates asking your baby for consent when you change their nappy.

To be honest, given your obsession with your son's prepuce, I can see where she's coming from.

What a fúcking fruitloop.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

What the actual fùck?
    Seen ..

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Seen ..

#FakeNews

She was talking about it as a tactic used by Republicans.

"BECAUSE BASICALLY AT THE END OF THE DAY THAT'S WHAT PEOPLE ARE INTERESTED IN, THEIR REPRESENTATIVE AND WHAT THEIR REPRESENTATIVE IS GOING TO DO FOR THEIR DISTRICT. REPUBLICANS ARE AFRAID OF THAT CONTRAST IN A RACE. BECAUSE THEY'RE GOING TO GO THERE TO BE INVOLVED IN TRICKLED DOWN ECONOMICS, SHUTTING DOWN HOSPITALS AND REST OF IT. SO THEY DON'T WANT THEM TO SEE THAT CONTRAST SO THEY FOCUS ON SOMETHING ELSE. AND IT'S A DIVERSIONARY TACTIC. IT'S A SELF-FULFILLING PROPHET. YOU DEMONIZE -- WE CALL IT THE WRAP-UP SMEAR. YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT POLITICS. IT'S A WRAP-UP SMEAR. YOU SMEAR SOMEBODY WITH FALSEHOODED AND THEN YOU MERCHANDISE IT AND THEN YOU WRITE IT AND NELL' SAY, SEE, IT'S REPORTED IN THE PRESS THAT THIS, THIS AND THIS SO THEY HAVE THAT VALIDATION THAT THE PRESS REPORTED THE SMEAR AND THEN IT'S CALLED A WRAP-UP SMEAR. NOW I AM GOING TO MERCHANDISE THE PRESS' REPORT ON THE SMEAR THAT WE MADE. IT'S A TACTIC."