Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32

Thread: Now I understand

  1. #1
    Senior Member IUFG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Mobius
    Posts
    7,831

    Now I understand

    what is wrong with them.

    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-45807152

    Outraged and entitled. No wonder.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    what is wrong with them.

    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-45807152

    Outraged and entitled. No wonder.
    Good news imo. More for me

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    what is wrong with them.

    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-45807152

    Outraged and entitled. No wonder.
    All part of the great plan of turning us all into a nation of stepford wives.
    First, they removed our humour and legendary capacity to laugh at the misfortune of others. Now, they’re slowly removing fags and alcohol...
    Farts will be a reportable offender next, just see.
    We’re all inexorably being drawn into that beige flame, aren’t we ?

  4. #4
    That picture though...don’t you just wanna punch people in the face who wear big headphones just for style.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    what is wrong with them.

    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-45807152

    Outraged and entitled. No wonder.
    This is the generation who were children of those who were young in the 90s and absolutely tore the arse out of it (ie my generation). If we accept that generations behave in reaction to their parents, it's a fairly safe prediction that their children are going to be absolute monsters, with gargantuan appetites for drugs, booze and sex.

    wd my unborn grandchildren imo.

  6. #6
    Senior Member PSRB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    12,706
    Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    what is wrong with them.

    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-45807152

    Outraged and entitled. No wonder.
    I like the booze calculator, absolutely smashed it!!

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    This is the generation who were children of those who were young in the 90s and absolutely tore the arse out of it (ie my generation). If we accept that generations behave in reaction to their parents, it's a fairly safe prediction that their children are going to be absolute monsters, with gargantuan appetites for drugs, booze and sex.

    wd my unborn grandchildren imo.
    Ahh, but you won't have any grandchildren as your children have been put off sex by you taking it to excess with WES's mum imo
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

  8. #8
    Senior Member IUFG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Mobius
    Posts
    7,831
    Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I like the booze calculator, absolutely smashed it!!
    I drink more than those in Belarus apparently. The heaviest drinkers in the world.

    wd me, imo

    and it was only a very light week
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    I drink more than those in Belarus apparently. The heaviest drinkers in the world.

    wd me, imo

    and it was only a very light week
    It's ridiculous. I lied and admitted only to a bottle of wine per night and it's suggesting that's a lot.

    Mental.

  10. #10
    Senior Member IUFG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Mobius
    Posts
    7,831
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It's ridiculous. I lied and admitted only to a bottle of wine per night and it's suggesting that's a lot.

    Mental.
    I know.

    If it is some kind of a guilt trip they are trying on us. It ain't working on me.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •