Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: in the midst of all the doom and gloom and the world ending

in the midst of all the doom and gloom and the world ending

Australia are collapsing faster than a really fast collapsing thing - so not everything is bad

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Australia are collapsing faster than a really fast collapsing thing - so not everything is bad
    Collapsing like the UK economy post Brexit or is that a part of the world ending you alluded to?

0/142 - 10/202 as I believe they put it

Why on earth are Pakistan batting again though rather than putting them to the sword?
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fůckers even more.

Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    0/142 - 10/202 as I believe they put it

Why on earth are Pakistan batting again though rather than putting them to the sword?
    I think the 0-142 was more indicative of how the pitch is playing - chance to rough it up a bit more is not a bad thing. Particularly with the left armer in the Aussie side

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Collapsing like the UK economy post Brexit or is that a part of the world ending you alluded to?
    You do realise, sw, that if the U.K. economy did ‘collapse’ post-Brexit, you chaps would be utterly fůcked, yes?
    You lot tonguing Merkel’s arsehole for the last couple of years won’t save you then. And she won’t lift a finger to help you.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    You do realise, sw, that if the U.K. economy did ‘collapse’ post-Brexit, you chaps would be utterly fůcked, yes?
    You lot tonguing Merkel’s arsehole for the last couple of years won’t save you then. And she won’t lift a finger to help you.
    I will be clear on this as to avoid any future doubt.

I like most have no real knowledge of what is happening or what will happen, nor generally do I care a lot as post-event I will just have to make do as best I can.

There does seem to be a constant thread of industry people coming out and saying what a car crash is coming.

The post-event fall out for us may well be worse than some of our European family.

I think the 0-142 was more indicative of how the pitch is playing - chance to rough it up a bit more is not a bad thing. Particularly with the left armer in the Aussie side
    makes sense. Ty.
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fůckers even more.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    That's of course, if Italy don't bugger up everything 1st

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    That's of course, if Italy don't bugger up everything 1st
    They do seem to be playing a rather interesting game of chicken with the EU, don't they?

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I will be clear on this as to avoid any future doubt.

I like most have no real knowledge of what is happening or what will happen, nor generally do I care a lot as post-event I will just have to make do as best I can.

There does seem to be a constant thread of industry people coming out and saying what a car crash is coming.

The post-event fall out for us may well be worse than some of our European family.
    Very good. **** all you can do about it either way so you may as well have a pint..... we need more people to start thinking like this.