Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mikkie MOTM by some distance for me

Mikkie MOTM by some distance for me

Absolutely wonderful to watch, he was. Quite how he isn’t in the team ahead of that Welsh muppet I have no idea.

You can actually see this coming together; some of our pressing and attacking play at pace was a joy. And I don’t agree that we’re poor defensively. We give the ball away too much trying to play out from the back, but that is different than being poor defensively. In fact, some of defending once we give it away is actually pretty good. Torreira gets some credit there but I think generally we defend dangerous situations better than we used to.

Everything is so much better under Unai

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Absolutely wonderful to watch, he was. Quite how he isn’t in the team ahead of that Welsh muppet I have no idea.

You can actually see this coming together; some of our pressing and attacking play at pace was a joy. And I don’t agree that we’re poor defensively. We give the ball away too much trying to play out from the back, but that is different than being poor defensively. In fact, some of defending once we give it away is actually pretty good. Torreira gets some credit there but I think generally we defend dangerous situations better than we used to.

Because they don't play in the same position usually... muppet, you, not him
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Iwobi or Torreira - MOTM for me.

Iwobi. I may need to issue a formal apology for my previous slating of him.

Unai's drugs have started to work
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Because they don't play in the same position usually... muppet, you, not him
    Quite funny to think of Ramsey having a position.

Aubamayang's first goal was wonderful- the first touch, judging the bounce....just magnificent. His second wasnt bad either.

Ramsey's 'goal of the season' was actually quite irritating. I will not miss him at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Quite funny to think of Ramsey having a position.

Aubamayang's first goal was wonderful- the first touch, judging the bounce....just magnificent. His second wasnt bad either.

Ramsey's 'goal of the season' was actually quite irritating. I will not miss him at all.
    Woud you like 50p so you can call someonme who gives a ****

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Woud you like 50p so you can call someonme who gives a ****
    I do think Peter has managed to out-miserable even you. The less said about WES the better

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I do think Peter has managed to out-miserable even you. The less said about WES the better
    To be honets I think berni has become the most miserable poster on here, he trys to suck the joy out of everything, including WES's mum

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Iwobi or Torreira - MOTM for me.

Iwobi. I may need to issue a formal apology for my previous slating of him.

Unai's drugs have started to work
    Are you all mental? Lacazette, complete game changer. 2 bits of brilliance and both at times when nothing much was happening

Despite all the tricks and flicks, I think what I loved most about the Ramsey goal was Miki's simple but devastatingly effective pass out to Aubameyang. So many other players would have played it into his feet, rather than the space ahead.

Which is nice, since I've found him to be bang average since we signed him.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I must admit that the recent marginalisation of HM for league games concerned me somewhat so his inclusion and performance for the full 90 minutes was very encouraging, his pass to Aubameyang in that goal was superb and is being overlooked in the overall scheme of said goal.

He is a marvellous footballer when things are good.

Interesting all the same, all played very well from Leno to the subs.

Wd Emery.

Wenger out!