Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Decent article from the Tele on why everything is so much better under Unai

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I peer mournfully at my shrivelled, flaccid member, like a dessicated prawn hanging dead from a fence, and remember...
    How did the prawn get on the fence?

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    But in that scenario I could presumably still go and live with my dad (what with him living alone in an 8-bedroom detached house n'all) if I so wished.
    Your dad lives alone in an 8 bedroom detached house?

You might want to be a bit nicer to him. And ndver, ever admit that you wanted to fúck his mum.

Your dad lives alone in an 8 bedroom detached house?

You might want to be a bit nicer to him. And ndver, ever admit that you wanted to fúck his mum.
    He's not really still in Totteridge on his tod is he? It really is a very unremarkable place - even for Hertfordshire.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    How did the prawn get on the fence?
    It was dropped by a passing gull, tern or, perhaps, guillemot who, having caught, boiled and peeled the prawn, became careless and allowed it to slip from its grasp as it flew home to enjoy a fruits de mer in the comfort of its nest.

Fúck knows, but I wouldn't recommend googling it at work.
    I'm not really a fan of anal. It makes my haemorrhoids bleed.

He's not really still in Totteridge on his tod is he? It really is a very unremarkable place - even for Hertfordshire.
    The Orange Tree is a nice summer pub

The Orange Tree is a nice summer pub
    You think AW goes to the pub?

Gilberto used to go the pub in St Alban's and play his mandolin. Good old Gilberto (although I've a nasty feeling I read that he's a bit of a commie these days).

And this one's not a vegan.
    Aside from the previous wife dying (and I really dont see why this is necessary) its a genuine thumps up from me.

Not fussed re the whole vegan thing. It has its upsides. One doesnt need to worry about putting on weight as there. Is **** all worth eating.

I havent felt this healthy in years.

You think AW goes to the pub?

Gilberto used to go the pub in St Alban's and play his mandolin. Good old Gilberto (although I've a nasty feeling I read that he's a bit of a commie these days).
    Doesn't being a commie mean he'll almost certainly be put in prison or summarily shot if he returns to Brazil under this new chap?

It was dropped by a passing gull, tern or, perhaps, guillemot who, having caught, boiled and peeled the prawn, became careless and allowed it to slip from its grasp as it flew home to enjoy a fruits de mer in the comfort of its nest.
    It's ages since I had a good fruits de mer. The best I ever had was in a restaurant above a fish market in Etaples. Piled high, it was. Lobster, crab, prawns, oysters, mussels, winkles and the snottiest of bulots to chew your way through. As good a meal as I've ever had, I'd say.