Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: It's at around this time each day that I start to fancy a drink.

It's at around this time each day that I start to fancy a drink.

When I retire my liver is going to fail in about 6 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    When I retire my liver is going to fail in about 6 weeks.
    Funny you should say that. I'm working from home and have just poured myself a wee glass to aid the creative juices.

Do you think you might become a pub goer when you retire? A regular discussing sheep prices and similar with your fellow locals over a pint? Because let's face it, you're going to have to do something to get out of each other's hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Funny you should say that. I'm working from home and have just poured myself a wee glass to aid the creative juices.

Do you think you might become a pub goer when you retire? A regular discussing sheep prices and similar with your fellow locals over a pint? Because let's face it, you're going to have to do something to get out of each other's hair.
    Perhaps. Perhaps a little charity work. I may seek election to the village council. I quite fancy a lollipop. Or being a parkie. You get a uniform and you're licensed to shout at kids!

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Perhaps. Perhaps a little charity work. I may seek election to the village council. I quite fancy a lollipop. Or being a parkie. You get a uniform and you're licensed to shout at kids!
    I got my actual Tory membership card the other day. I'm seriously considering popping up to Much Hadham to harangue my MP. Thankfully there's a bar. Distressingly, though, the meals served are fish and chips, chicken and chips and pie and chips. In a Conservative meeting! What the fvck is the world coming to?