Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Decent article from the Tele on why everything is so much better under Unai

Decent article from the Tele on why everything is so much better under Unai

nahnahnahnahnahnahnah I can't hear you

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    nahnahnahnahnahnahnah I can't hear you

There, there - you'll be fine in a couple of years

Haven't we always trained on the pitch the night before foreign matches?

Some decent points in the article but that one appears a little generous.

I was reading at the weekend how he likes us to train the day before a game at the exact time of kick-off the following day and for home games said session is on the Emirates pitch.

Still you know, new manager new ideas. Hardly rocket science stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

I was reading at the weekend how he likes us to train the day before a game at the exact time of kick-off the following day and for home games said session is on the Emirates pitch.

Man City Academy has different sort of grass pitches (3) that they train on depending on who they are playing.. do it to match the surface that the other team uses....... out La'd la there
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Also, we've played a real bunch of sh1t since he lost his first two. Mind you, it seems increasingly clear that there are only six decent sides in the league at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Also, we've played a real bunch of sh1t since he lost his first two. Mind you, it seems increasingly clear that there are only six decent sides in the league at the moment.
    Are you counting Wolves or Man U as number 6
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Are you counting Wolves or Man U as number 6
    As a great man once said 'Ask me in May'.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    9 wins in a row for a new manager including a few away league games is not to be sniffed at irrespective of the sides we have played. The Chelsea game is really the only one so far we have managed to allow slip away. Next up we have Palace and Leicester which if we won both would take us to the Scousers and a more serious test.

The post-Fulham euphoria is perhaps excessive however it is also understandable.

9 wins in a row for a new manager including a few away league games is not to be sniffed at irrespective of the sides we have played. The Chelsea game is really the only one so far we have managed to allow slip away. Next up we have Palace and Leicester which if we won both would take us to the Scousers and a more serious test.

The post-Fulham euphoria is perhaps excessive however it is also understandable.
    Is it churlish to wish there were a few more clean sheets in among that lot, though?