Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fillet of pork, peppers, onions, courgette, King Edward potatoes, herbs and spices.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I always quite liked it. I liked the way the food always looked absolutely fvcking awful.
    I liked it when it was presented by thon fat bird, but then along came Ainsley

I appreciate you've shared intimacy with Mr Harriott but, between us girls, the man is an utter ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I always quite liked it. I liked the way the food always looked absolutely fvcking awful.
    I can watch and almost enjoy most food programs on television as you sit and watch a lovely dish be created in front of you while nodding sagely and telling yourself, and indeed anyone else in the room, that yes you could nail that quite easily.

Even better if you are sat there enjoying your evening meal of a massive bowl of crunchy nut cornflakes adorned with sliced banana at the time. Cook that you ****.

Unfortunately television food programmes are invariably ruined by either the presenters, the chefs or the competitors who are normally wánkers to a man, apart from Rick Stein.

From memory RSC had that buffoon Ainsley Harriot plus Worrall Thompson, Paul Rankin and Aldo Zilli. Now, defend that if you can.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Your shopping list is fillet of pork and chicken breasts? Have you ever experimented with food that tastes of something?
    My shopping list? Assume you mean my fiancee's.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    From memory RSC had that buffoon Ainsley Harriot plus Worrall Thompson, Paul Rankin and Aldo Zilli. Now, defend that if you can.
    Any defence of that lot would fall apart like a powder-puff Arsenal rearguard.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”