Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: So we're officially 12 years off global catastrophe and the Handmaid's Tale takes

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    We already live in a pretty rapey state because the left thought it would be a great idea to let the third world in and then didn't have the balls to do anything about them systematically raping white girls for decades for fear of being called racist.

So your selective outrage about rape (ie you only care when your political opponents might have done it) falls pretty flat here, I'm afraid.
    It's amazing you still blame the left when the tory party has been in power for 8 years and done nothing to reverse this
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    It's amazing you still blame the left when the tory party has been in power for 8 years and done nothing to reverse this
    Hmmmm. Maybe I blame the left because between 1997 and 2010, the muslim population of this country rose by 3 million? Oh, and it was the Labour government that introduced the draconian laws on 'hate crime' that helped create a terror of being called racist. And it was the left that accepted all the findings of the absurd Macpherson report that effectively hamstrung this country's police forces and turned them into the wastes of space they are today.

Do I blame the tory and coalition governments for not reversing this nonsense? Yes. But I also see how attempting to dismantle this stuff would be fodder for those who want to demonise the tories as evil and racist.

Oh, and most of the places where these things have and continued to occur are in Labour-run boroughs, where the votes of Pakistani constituents are considered too valuable to risk for the sake of a few thousand raped white girls.

This is the left's doing. Own it.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    She didn't refuse to make anything available at her hearing. And as for these other remarks, how is she not credible. You people are living in the trees. "The Left" is up in arms because this guy is going to tip the court strongly to the right, and this is given that it already was far toward the right. So none of this is surprising -- the response, the outrage.

Let me ask you this: do you want to live in some rapey state like Sri Lanka or wherever the fvck? All right, then, so cool it.
    You're missing the point, I'm afraid. "She" may well be credible. However it's her evidence that is being questioned, not "her". Essentially the fact is that there isn't any evidence, outside of her own testimony and that is simply not good enough.

To your second point: Well, as the man said, elections have consequences. Which explains the desperation leading to the cack-handed execution of this play.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I don't think I'll ever stop laughing if this ends up costing them the mid-terms too.
    I suspect they may have been lost along time ago. It's all about national security nowadays.

And people *like* the Donald; he fights.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."