Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ok I've just watched the goal again and it was quite good

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    In my experience, they are the sort of activities undertaken by people who are literally no fun to be around.
    There may well be some truth to that. But since when was "fun" the be all and end all?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Oh yes, of course, I had drawn a veil across that appalling situation.

Let us not beat about the bush here. Young p is a joyless black hole of dessicated misery. A man who would complain about a Bruce Springsteen setlist. A man who would elbow pokster aside so as to be first to urinate in your fires. A man who makes you appear carefree and cheerful. There is no amount of meat on God's ggod earth with the power to bring joy to p's life.

Lentils are his natural foodstuff.

Dried lentils.
    Look.... we all have a different opinion on things, a different outlook on life. We all derive joy from different things. It just so happens that you derive joy from the suffering of others- the torture and murder of the animals you profess to love.

You derive joy from Working On the Highway and other parts of Springsteen's backside catalogue that belong in a compilation entitled Bucket of ****. I am afraid I dont. I retain some standards, even in the face of my heroes. Anyone who claims to enjoy seeing him perform Twist and Shout every single ****ing night is either a lying **** or a straightforward ****.

However, as I say, vive la difference an all that. Aside from the smugness, the competitive angle and the quality, range and cost of the food there is a lot to be said for veganism.

In my experience, they are the sort of activities undertaken by people who are literally no fun to be around.
    Errrr...... we discussed the use of the word fun last week.

I just wish we didn't have to keep looking at that woman with the disgusting, fůcked-up little hand.

I literally gag every time it's shown. She should be made to cover it up.
    Diversity innit, b.

“Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    There may well be some truth to that. But since when was "fun" the be all and end all?
    Man that is born of woman hath but a short time to live, m. We only come round once. I'd say 'fun' is pretty damn important.

I have a phobia about deformity. Why does Channel 4 not care about my feelings? Not even so much as a trigger warning! Outrageous.
    You need a safe space, dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Errrr...... we discussed the use of the word fun last week.
    Call it 'joy', then. Describing people as 'fun' is different to the abstract concept of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Diversity innit, b.

That is fůcking rank.

Could no-one even be bothered providing her with a left-handed guitar?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You need a safe space, dude.

Get yourself off to the sensory pod, b.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Look.... we all have a different opinion on things, a different outlook on life. We all derive joy from different things. It just so happens that you derive joy from the suffering of others- the torture and murder of the animals you profess to love.

You derive joy from Working On the Highway and other parts of Springsteen's backside catalogue that belong in a compilation entitled Bucket of ****. I am afraid I dont. I retain some standards, even in the face of my heroes. Anyone who claims to enjoy seeing him perform Twist and Shout every single ****ing night is either a lying **** or a straightforward ****.

However, as I say, vive la difference an all that. Aside from the smugness, the competitive angle and the quality, range and cost of the food there is a lot to be said for veganism.
    Oh. You're there. Well, this is awkward.

You know that stuff about you being well miserable? I never said them.