Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I’m not convinced we need to replace Ramsey at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    tbh la, I'm still reeling from the news that Ian Wright went to school.
    He even liked one of this teachers https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYNWGI6JvnI

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Addition through subtraction - our attacking play was noticeably faster without Ramsey endlessly slowing things down.

LB should definitely be near the top of the summer list. Alongside midfielder. Not so convinced on CB, the bubble, Holding and even Mustafi have looked pretty good this year.
    We have Koscielny to come back too - if this operation has finally cleared up the problem (big if, I know*) he could still be a fine player for us

*retired by the summer

Addition through subtraction - our attacking play was noticeably faster without Ramsey endlessly slowing things down.

LB should definitely be near the top of the summer list. Alongside midfielder. Not so convinced on CB, the bubble, Holding and even Mustafi have looked pretty good this year.
    RIP Laurent Koscielny
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

I've just googled Emile Smith-Rowe and discovered to my surprise that he is a white. He is also from Thornton Heath, which has made me feel very protective of him.
    What did you learn of his gluteus maximuses, though?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    What did you learn of his gluteus maximuses, though?
    I’m not going to google the buttocks of a teenage boy two years younger than my daughter.

I’m not going to google the buttocks of a teenage boy two years younger than my daughter.
    Let’s face it. You’re sexually repressed.

Let’s face it. You’re sexually repressed.
    I think you're on the turn.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Have you actually seen any games this season???
    I'd say he's looked good this year apart from the one occasion in each game when he drops a rick, and yesterday he didn't even do that.

I'd say he's looked good this year apart from the one occasion in each game when he drops a rick, and yesterday he didn't even do that.
    I agree, problem is when he make a cock up it usually leads to a very good chance or goal
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

I quite like Digne at Everton as a LB, puts in an excellent cross as well