Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I知 not convinced we need to replace Ramsey at all.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I知 not convinced we need to replace Ramsey at all.

Given the new club austerity, we have plenty of midfield options. Younger players like Fish-Rowe can also step up, given the opportunity.
    No, The money needs to go towards bolstering the defence. I was quite impressed by Sessingnon at the weekend and the boy Chilwell at Leicester is looking quite a decent prospect.
    We池e overly reliant on Monreal at LB and a better, more mobile CB to play alongside the Greek is a must. Holding 壮 doing well but not quite there yet.
    Last edited by 7sisters; 10-08-2018 at 11:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Given the new club austerity, we have plenty of midfield options. Younger players like Fish-Rowe can also step up, given the opportunity.
    No, The money needs to go towards bolstering the defence. I was quite impressed by Sessingnon at the weekend and the boy Chilwell at Leicester is looking quite a decent prospect.
    We’re overly reliant on Monreal at LB and a better, more mobile CB to play alongside the Greek is a must. Holding ‘s doing well but not quite there yet.
    We’re not winning the league with a child in midfield. Even one with such magnificent buttocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    We’re not winning the league with a child in midfield. Even one with such magnificent buttocks.
    What is it with you and cheeks today?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    What is it with you and cheeks today?
    You should check them out. They’re like a pair of watermelons.

I've just googled Emile Smith-Rowe and discovered to my surprise that he is a white. He is also from Thornton Heath, which has made me feel very protective of him.

I've just googled Emile Smith-Rowe and discovered to my surprise that he is a white. He is also from Thornton Heath, which has made me feel very protective of him.
    His dad went to school with Ian Wright - FACT

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    His dad went to school with Ian Wright - FACT
    tbh la, I'm still reeling from the news that Ian Wright went to school.

tbh la, I'm still reeling from the news that Ian Wright went to school.
    He even liked one of this teachers https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYNWGI6JvnI

What did you learn of his gluteus maximuses, though?

What did you learn of his gluteus maximuses, though?
    I知 not going to google the buttocks of a teenage boy two years younger than my daughter.