Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I知 not convinced we need to replace Ramsey at all.

I知 not convinced we need to replace Ramsey at all.

Given the new club austerity, we have plenty of midfield options. Younger players like Fish-Rowe can also step up, given the opportunity.
    No, The money needs to go towards bolstering the defence. I was quite impressed by Sessingnon at the weekend and the boy Chilwell at Leicester is looking quite a decent prospect.
    We池e overly reliant on Monreal at LB and a better, more mobile CB to play alongside the Greek is a must. Holding 壮 doing well but not quite there yet.
    Last edited by 7sisters; 10-08-2018 at 11:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Given the new club austerity, we have plenty of midfield options. Younger players like Fish-Rowe can also step up, given the opportunity.
    No, The money needs to go towards bolstering the defence. I was quite impressed by Sessingnon at the weekend and the boy Chilwell at Leicester is looking quite a decent prospect.
    We’re overly reliant on Monreal at LB and a better, more mobile CB to play alongside the Greek is a must. Holding ‘s doing well but not quite there yet.
    We’re not winning the league with a child in midfield. Even one with such magnificent buttocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    We’re not winning the league with a child in midfield. Even one with such magnificent buttocks.
    What is it with you and cheeks today?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    What is it with you and cheeks today?
    You should check them out. They’re like a pair of watermelons.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I've just googled Emile Smith-Rowe and discovered to my surprise that he is a white. He is also from Thornton Heath, which has made me feel very protective of him.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I've just googled Emile Smith-Rowe and discovered to my surprise that he is a white. He is also from Thornton Heath, which has made me feel very protective of him.
    His dad went to school with Ian Wright - FACT

We’re overly reliant on Monreal at LB and a better, more mobile CB to play alongside the Greek is a must. Holding ‘s doing well but not quite there yet.
    Addition through subtraction - our attacking play was noticeably faster without Ramsey endlessly slowing things down.

LB should definitely be near the top of the summer list. Alongside midfielder. Not so convinced on CB, the bubble, Holding and even Mustafi have looked pretty good this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    His dad went to school with Ian Wright - FACT
    tbh la, I'm still reeling from the news that Ian Wright went to school.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Addition through subtraction - our attacking play was noticeably faster without Ramsey endlessly slowing things down.

LB should definitely be near the top of the summer list. Alongside midfielder. Not so convinced on CB, the bubble, Holding and even Mustafi have looked pretty good this year.
    Have you actually seen any games this season???
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Blimey 7 - that's about a positive post as I have seen you write