Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I had scampi and chips yesterday - haven't had scampi and chips for ages

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I would imagine home to Spain - all he had in his suitcase was toiletries and his suit jacket. He had clearly come straight from the match. His shirt was impossibly white
    Quite stalky.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Quite stalky.
    He was putting his stuff into the tray, it was hard not to notice. He probably had a quick peak at the selection of M&S food that was filling my bag

Nice weekend in England?
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

He was putting his stuff into the tray, it was hard not to notice. He probably had a quick peak at the selection of M&S food that was filling my bag
    M&S Ketchup?
    The only ketchup worth having imo.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Is that a lure to get Sir C out of bed ?
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Did you also smell him & take cuttings of his hair?

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Nice weekend in England?
    Lovely thank you - bit cold at Twickenham on Saturday but yesterday was highly enjoyable

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Did you also smell him & take cuttings of his hair?
    I was actually trying to stop my trousers falling down, r. Ray Cooney could have written the scene. Can we still say Cooney?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Back in the 70s 'scampi' was often made with monkfish, such was the unpopularity of the fish.

Tartare sauce is essential.
    Controversial opinion: Deep-fried, breaded monkfish is actually better than scampi.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Controversial opinion: Deep-fried, breaded monkfish is actually better than scampi.
    I can't remember having such a thing. In the 70s I must have, I suppose. Probably en panier, if you get my meaning.

I tend to avoid cooking monkfish due to that nasty milky discharge.