Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: I had scampi and chips yesterday - haven't had scampi and chips for ages

  1. #1

    I had scampi and chips yesterday - haven't had scampi and chips for ages

    also I was in security queue at the airport and Unai Emery was standing behind me - despite the fact he had come down the priority lane and could have jumped the queue as others did, he waited patiently in line. Class imo

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    also I was in security queue at the airport and Unai Emery was standing behind me - despite the fact he had come down the priority lane and could have jumped the queue as others did, he waited patiently in line. Class imo
    Loved it as birthday treat in a basket circa 1970s....still have it regularly.

    One thing though, it must be deep fried, none of this oven baked ****e!

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    also I was in security queue at the airport and Unai Emery was standing behind me - despite the fact he had come down the priority lane and could have jumped the queue as others did, he waited patiently in line. Class imo
    Where was he flying to, LA? I don't suppose it's to Turin to finalise the signing of Dybala?

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Where was he flying to, LA? I don't suppose it's to Turin to finalise the signing of Dybala?
    Why the fúck would we need Dybala? We have Welbeck for back up.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    also I was in security queue at the airport and Unai Emery was standing behind me - despite the fact he had come down the priority lane and could have jumped the queue as others did, he waited patiently in line. Class imo
    Love Scampi, they just never give you enough!

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by The Insider View Post
    Loved it as birthday treat in a basket circa 1970s....still have it regularly.

    One thing though, it must be deep fried, none of this oven baked ****e!
    Back in the 70s 'scampi' was often made with monkfish, such was the unpopularity of the fish.

    Tartare sauce is essential.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Back in the 70s 'scampi' was often made with monkfish, such was the unpopularity of the fish.

    Tartare sauce is essential.
    Very difficult to find these days actually.

    Certainly in Dublin. Fish & Chips, two a penny, every fúcker does that.

    Scampi less so.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Where was he flying to, LA? I don't suppose it's to Turin to finalise the signing of Dybala?
    I would imagine home to Spain - all he had in his suitcase was toiletries and his suit jacket. He had clearly come straight from the match. His shirt was impossibly white

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Very difficult to find these days actually.

    Certainly in Dublin. Fish & Chips, two a penny, every fúcker does that.

    Scampi less so.
    yes - that was why I went for it. It was lovely - plenty of tartare sauce and Aspall's vinegar for the chips. wd the Blacksmith's Arms in St Albans

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Love Scampi, they just never give you enough!
    True - and it was pretty much breakfast. Bloody noon kick-offs

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •