Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Akabanga Review

  1. #1
    Senior Member IUFG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Mobius
    Posts
    7,831

    Akabanga Review

    it's alright, I suppose.

    Nice balance of flavour and heat.

    Is it the ambrosia SC champions? No.

    Supplied in what looks like an eye drops bottle. That could get a bit messy.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    it's alright, I suppose.

    Nice balance of flavour and heat.

    Is it the ambrosia SC champions? No.

    Supplied in what looks like an eye drops bottle. That could get a bit messy.
    It is the nectar of the gods.

    Clearly you lack the palate to appreciate it.

  3. #3
    Senior Member IUFG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Mobius
    Posts
    7,831
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It is the nectar of the gods.

    Clearly you lack the palate to appreciate it.
    don't get me wrong, it is alright and
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

  4. #4
    Senior Member barrybueno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    O'Neills, Beckenham
    Posts
    19,261
    Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    it's alright, I suppose.

    Nice balance of flavour and heat.

    Is it the ambrosia SC champions? No.

    Supplied in what looks like an eye drops bottle. That could get a bit messy.
    Took his goals really well I thought oormondayeffort:
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

    'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It is the nectar of the gods.

    Clearly you lack the palate to appreciate it.
    I thought you palate had been destroyed by years of abuse
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

  6. #6
    Senior Member IUFG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Mobius
    Posts
    7,831
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It is the nectar of the gods.

    Clearly you lack the palate to appreciate it.
    Admittedly - a few drops of it was quite nice in the cheesy beans on toast I had last night...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Admittedly - a few drops of it was quite nice in the cheesy beans on toast I had last night...
    Hmm. Bit grudging.

    Admit it. You love it, you slag.

  8. #8
    Senior Member IUFG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Mobius
    Posts
    7,831
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Hmm. Bit grudging.

    Admit it. You love it, you slag.
    It's alright. It's no sriracha.

    Sriracha has a better all round flavour imo.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Admittedly - a few drops of it was quite nice in the cheesy beans on toast I had last night...
    Look, it’s basically just another hot chilli sauce. Attempting to differentiate between things, that when sampled neat, numb the f*ck out of your taste buds is a waste of time.

  10. #10
    Senior Member PSRB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    12,706
    Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    It's alright. It's no sriracha.

    Sriracha has a better all round flavour imo.
    It's too peppery

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •