Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Ah, morale is good. we're ahead of Tottenham, two points off the top, playing well

Ah, morale is good. we're ahead of Tottenham, two points off the top, playing well

and have won 9 on the bounce.

The hubris is building nicely for when Liverpool stick six past us and it all comes crashing down.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

The hubris is building nicely for when Liverpool stick six past us and it all comes crashing down.
    Every silver lining has a cloud, b
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Wenger's gone now so Liverpool would have a better chance sticking six past your mum,

rather than us.

Young Unai is not married to the principle of allowing his players to work things out themselves. If things begin to go south, even during a match, he won't mess about. He will aggressively make the necessary adjustments.

Maybe 2 or 3-0, but not 6-0.

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    rather than us.

Young Unai is not married to the principle of allowing his players to work things out themselves. If things begin to go south, even during a match, he won't mess about. He will aggressively make the necessary adjustments.

Maybe 2 or 3-0, but not 6-0.
    Dunno about that reds, the Arsenal defence is as wide open as the UK Border Control.

I agree though that under this new bloke they won't continue to blindly and pointlessly go all out attack when 3 down.
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

We are only 2 points off top??!!? Astounding. I have been accustomed to being around 6-8 points off top at this stage.

We have LCFC before Liverpool so could potentially go into that game top

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    Dunno about that reds, the Arsenal defence is as wide open as the UK Border Control.

I agree though that under this new bloke they won't continue to blindly and pointlessly go all out attack when 3 down.
    Fair point. They even let my hounds in nowadays.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."