Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mikkie MOTM by some distance for me

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Are you all mental? Lacazette, complete game changer. 2 bits of brilliance and both at times when nothing much was happening
    I think everyone played well, tbf.

Lacazette? Took his goals really well, but it is too cliched to give MOTM to a goal hanger imo.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Despite all the tricks and flicks, I think what I loved most about the Ramsey goal was Miki's simple but devastatingly effective pass out to Aubameyang. So many other players would have played it into his feet, rather than the space ahead.

Which is nice, since I've found him to be bang average since we signed him.
    Have to say "bang average" is not a term in the world of football analysis that I would associate with a mind like yours.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    I think everyone played well, tbf.

Lacazette? Took his goals really well, but it is too cliched to give MOTM to a goal hanger imo.
    imo

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Have to say "bang average" is not a term in the world of football analysis that I would associate with a mind like yours.
    It feels like a lifetime ago that you called me a ****.

I knew something hasn't felt quite right, but I can cancel the doctor's appointment now.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    imo
    Well said, P.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Despite all the tricks and flicks, I think what I loved most about the Ramsey goal was Miki's simple but devastatingly effective pass out to Aubameyang. So many other players would have played it into his feet, rather than the space ahead.

Which is nice, since I've found him to be bang average since we signed him.
    Indeed - thought the same, or the pass would have pushed him wide. Lovely ball

It feels like a lifetime ago that you called me a ****.

I knew something hasn't felt quite right, but I can cancel the doctor's appointment now.
    Oh you are a ****, we both know that and have long accepted that. I am glad we can clarify that.

However, Henrik Mkhytarian / bang average. The parenting of very young children has got to you. Snap out of it.

I thought Miki had overplayed that pass to Auba

Wonderful goal
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Quite funny to think of Ramsey having a position.

Aubamayang's first goal was wonderful- the first touch, judging the bounce....just magnificent. His second wasnt bad either.

Ramsey's 'goal of the season' was actually quite irritating. I will not miss him at all.
    In what way was such a group display of skill, confidence, imagination and athleticism 'irritating'?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    In what way was such a group display of skill, confidence, imagination and athleticism 'irritating'?
    Not enough tika taka. Obvs.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”