Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Mikkie MOTM by some distance for me

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Despite all the tricks and flicks, I think what I loved most about the Ramsey goal was Miki's simple but devastatingly effective pass out to Aubameyang. So many other players would have played it into his feet, rather than the space ahead.

Which is nice, since I've found him to be bang average since we signed him.
    Speaking of bang average. I watched Keita play for Liverpool yesterday. He wasn’t in the first 11 and came on when someone was injured, I think. That was the last time I noticed him.

You need a new hobby.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I didn't say I felt like that - just that I can see why those like p and m who do hate Arsene Wenger would find it irritating.
    Having watched it again I have to agree with Monty. The best bit is the ball out to Aubamayang. It is perfectly angled and weighted.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Speaking of bang average. I watched Keita play for Liverpool yesterday. He wasn’t in the first 11 and came on when someone was injured, I think. That was the last time I noticed him.

You need a new hobby.
    He wasn’t in the first 11 presumably because he went off injured quite early in the Napoli game midweek. Back spasms apparently, similar injury caused our odd looking German genius to miss yesterday’s game which perhaps was a stroke of luck.

You are correct that he did less than fúck all when he came on, but then Liverpool in general were poor in comparison to City.

Funny how for all the media fawning and group reacharounds that surround that football club we sit but 2 points behind them and will go past them when we beat them at the Emirates in a few weeks – if indeed not earlier.

In summary. Liverpool are wánkers to a man.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    In summary. Liverpool are wánkers to a man.
    One of their players has a decent season and half their squad gets nominated for European Player of the Year.

Wànkers indeed.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."