Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Well that went well.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I’m being judged by pigeons and have the fear real bead, la.
    oh those strutting fúckers see you, b. They see your filth and your feculence. They see how you have degraded yourself. The loud laughter, the slight stagger, the bad jokes - the hideous breath, the sweaty, old man countenance. They see last night in the doughy, pastey quality of your skin, in the trembling of your fingers, in the clamminess of your crotch. It's all written there.

You are a repellent human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    oh those strutting fúckers see you, b. They see your filth and your feculence. They see how you have degraded yourself. The loud laughter, the slight stagger, the bad jokes - the hideous breath, the sweaty, old man countenance. They see last night in the doughy, pastey quality of your skin, in the trembling of your fingers, in the clamminess of your crotch. It's all written there.

You are a repellent human being.
    They’re all just sitting there, beady eyes trained on me. I may have to start shouting at them soon.

Or is that what they want?

They’re all just sitting there, beady eyes trained on me. I may have to start shouting at them soon.

Or is that what they want?
    are you sat on bench in a park with a bottle of Gaymers?

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    are you sat on bench in a park with a bottle of Gaymers?
    Why won’t they stop staring at me? Why? WHY?

Why won’t they stop staring at me? Why? WHY?
    As I understand it, all pigeons are spurs fans. So they hate you.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    As I understand it, all pigeons are spurs fans. So they hate you.
    I need a lie down, p. But home is too far away. There’s a park next door. I shall lie down there instead.

I need a lie down, p. But home is too far away. There’s a park next door. I shall lie down there instead.
    Please have a Guinness. It will really help. and you are Irish, it's basically a blood transfusion.

I just vomited. It was 1445

I have spend 90 minutes driving from Wimbledon to the New Forest later.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Please have a Guinness. It will really help. and you are Irish, it's basically a blood transfusion.
    I partook of some Guinness last Friday, quick 7 pints after work and home for 8:30.

Quite cleansing.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I partook of some Guinness last Friday, quick 7 pints after work and home for 8:30.

Quite cleansing.
    Raked you out did it?

I have a case of Jip Jip Rocks Shiraz to get through this weekend.
    I shall make a start in around 1 hour
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”