Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Did anyone see that odious little chap ' George the poet ' on QT

Did anyone see that odious little chap ' George the poet ' on QT

One couldn't always see his face as it was often obscured by that f*cking great chip on his shoulder.

Don’t mention chips for fùck’s sake!

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    One couldn't always see his face as it was often obscured by that f*cking great chip on his shoulder.
    Yes, he was as thick and illiterate as he was bitter ad twisted. Also, the bint with the headscarf who claimed white people had no right to comment on racism needed a slap.

Although the fat, ugly, Labour dwarf who claimed that Labour saved the country from the financial crisis was the most deserving of contempt. And a truly horrible death.

Wot i fink funny right.. is de way dem

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Yes, he was as thick and illiterate as he was bitter ad twisted. Also, the bint with the headscarf who claimed white people had no right to comment on racism needed a slap.

Although the fat, ugly, Labour dwarf who claimed that Labour saved the country from the financial crisis was the most deserving of contempt. And a truly horrible death.
    blokes fink dem sound like tuff .. but dem sound like dem talkin' like likkle baby to me!

Complaining that the panellists on QT annoy you is like jumping into a vat of excrement and complaining that it’s a bit whiffy.

What were you expecting?

But they don't all annoy me b. I quite liked Claude's FIFO approach.

QT is pure pantomime nowadays.

Twitter's reaction to it is where it is at imo
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    QT is pure pantomime nowadays.

Twitter's reaction to it is where it is at imo
    plus the constant moaning that there's too many appearances by x or y on it and that it's clearly right wing biased

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    plus the constant moaning that there's too many appearances by x or y on it and that it's clearly right wing biased
    Last night I came across a load of SJWs tweeting that they don't get stopped and searched because of their 'white privilege'.

In reality they don't get stopped and searched because they are young, white females who don't fall into the demographic of people who stab and get stabbed. Not to mention that they probably don't hang around in the rougher parts of London of an evening.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”