Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No longer pĮssed!

No longer pĮssed!

Have had a little sleep.
    Feeling a trifle sketchy now.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Have had a little sleep.
    Feeling a trifle sketchy now.
    Do you have bile churning volcanically in your guts? Even if you try to pass it you'll achieve no more than a weak dribble of bum gravy.

Assuming you have already necked several Alka Seltzers, I prescribe Gaviscon.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Do you have bile churning volcanically in your guts? Even if you try to pass it you'll achieve no more than a weak dribble of bum gravy.

Assuming you have already necked several Alka Seltzers, I prescribe Gaviscon.
    I can’t even think about my guts. My head is in mortal agony.

I can’t even think about my guts. My head is in mortal agony.
    Is the glw at work, or there, judging you? Because she is judging you, you know.

Do you have The Fear? You should have The Fear.

Sick a pair of headphones on and listen to something soothing

Like Iron Maiden
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Is the glw at work, or there, judging you? Because she is judging you, you know.

Do you have The Fear? You should have The Fear.
    She’s at work. I’m currently wondering if I said anything wildly inappropriate to my MD last night.

I also desperately want chips.

She’s at work. I’m currently wondering if I said anything wildly inappropriate to my MD last night.

I also desperately want chips.
    Was your MD also píssed? If so, no worries. If he was sober, take heart, he can't fire you just for calling him a ****. (IUFG will have to give a final ruling on this point.)

You not only want chips, you need chips. Goddamit, you deserve chips, man. Couple of fried eggs to balance the meal. Bread and butter to settle the stomach.

Does Burney remember impressing the MD by showing him (or her) how to dance like Theresa May ?
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Was your MD also píssed? If so, no worries. If he was sober, take heart, he can't fire you just for calling him a ****. (IUFG will have to give a final ruling on this point.)

You not only want chips, you need chips. Goddamit, you deserve chips, man. Couple of fried eggs to balance the meal. Bread and butter to settle the stomach.
    He was. It was all his doing, in fact. It was just him, me and the publishing director. A large hole was put in the entertainment budget.

I think I’m going to go to the pub and eat chips. All I have to do is get washed, get dressed and walk half a mile. This seems like a Scott of the Antarctic-type effort, but it must be done.

He was. It was all his doing, in fact. It was just him, me and the publishing director. A large hole was put in the entertainment budget.

I think I’m going to go to the pub and eat chips. All I have to do is get washed, get dressed and walk half a mile. This seems like a Scott of the Antarctic-type effort, but it must be done.
    Oh I can't advise pub chips. No no no. These will be frozen potato-like product chips. Not the thing at all.

No. What you want to do is get a sharp knife and peel spud and chop chips, then heat a load of grease to 190 degree and...

Perhaps, on second thoughts, the pub would be better.