Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sokratis Papastathopoulos. The first player to score for Arsenal that hadn't played

Sokratis Papastathopoulos. The first player to score for Arsenal that hadn't played

Under Wenger since Glen Helder.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    Glenn Helder.

Back in the days when players had, ahem, character.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Yes thank you Jon Champion

Glenn Helder!
    I think it was a winning lash into the net up at Boro
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Yes thank you Jon Champion

Glenn Helder!
    I think it was a winning lash into the net up at Boro
    3.0 i think.

Thanks Sod

(It was 3-2)

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    I have to say I am very encouraged by the slightly bulky bubble.

Sooner we partner him with Holding and fúck the German out of an open window the better.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

Sooner we partner him with Holding and fúck the German out of an open window the better.
    I tend to agree with you here. I like the way this Greek chap is inclined to head the fúcking thing away.

Whereas some berk like Clichy would have passed it straight to an opponent in his own penalty area

Wheres the later Wenger defenders were reluctant, there's been a noticeable increase in the good old hoof up the field to clear the danger

WD Unai "Good Ebening" Emery

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

Very impressed with his interview afterwards - we need to work harder, we were lucky etc etc. Also times a sliding tackle well but when he gets one of them wrong it is going to spectactular

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Very impressed with his interview afterwards - we need to work harder, we were lucky etc etc. Also times a sliding tackle well but when he gets one of them wrong it is going to spectactular
    One of the recent matches, Newcastle or Everton perhaps, thought he was excellent and arguably our best player.

I have to say I had my doubts / reservations and I say that as a coach with a proven track record of success.