Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I heard a song on the radio yesterday it's called Nina Cried Power

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Irish of course, Wicklow.

I am not a fan.
    Ah, there you are. Do you think, as I do, that the latest Paul Weller offering is utter shìte?
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fùckers even more.

I'll give you down with the youth you clot.I put £10 of my hard earned cash

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    it's by a man called Hozier it's good you should listen to it.

I am so down with the youth.
    on a horse yesterday and the bally thing decided to stop for a munch on the grass half way round. Oh well methinks, can't fully predict what animals might do but when I went to reclaim my tenner the scurrilous little weasel behind the glass said "It don't work like that mate" and seemed to think he could just trouser my money.

Even laughed at me when I threatened to involve the local constabulary. You told me this gambling lark was as easy as persuading your mum to take the cock in her mouth

I am, thank you.

So what is your current favourite tune from True Meanings?
    Ah, Lesbian Nan has a new album out, does he? I will certainly investigate. Although when I come to think ofg it, I don't think I've bought a Weller album since Days of Speed.

"...the bally thing decided to stop for a munch on the grass"

Was the horse called Sir C ?
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    on a horse yesterday and the bally thing decided to stop for a munch on the grass half way round. Oh well methinks, can't fully predict what animals might do but when I went to reclaim my tenner the scurrilous little weasel behind the glass said "It don't work like that mate" and seemed to think he could just trouser my money.

Even laughed at me when I threatened to involve the local constabulary. You told me this gambling lark was as easy as persuading your mum to take the cock in her mouth
    It is easy, so long as you choose the correct horse. As your mum always says.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    of Hozier or Wicklow
    The former.

Was never really into his stuff, not my bag, but given that I am in Ireland I would have suffered an enormous over exposure to said work. That bastárd song ‘Take Me to Church’ simply must have been played on the wireless, specifically the Breakfast Show, every day for what seemed like a decade. Then his other songs, gash.

I see him around, small town you see, big lanky string of scruffy píss, but I have kept my opinions to myself.

Wicklow is okay, nice in places and not so nice in other. Bray for example, shíthouse. Wicklow mountains, very nice. I climbed the Sugar Loaf mountain in the summer which is in Wicklow. Highest mountain in Leinster I think. Sat at the top and ate a packet of Tayto. True story.

Climb is probably overstating it. There was a path 75% of the way.

Ah, Lesbian Nan has a new album out, does he? I will certainly investigate. Although when I come to think ofg it, I don't think I've bought a Weller album since Days of Speed.
    Well can I (honestly and without prejudice) say that if you were to purchase it you will not regret it, especially if you enjoyed the acoustic feel of DoS.

It's a fúcking masterpiece.

Well can I (honestly and without prejudice) say that if you were to purchase it you will not regret it, especially if you enjoyed the acoustic feel of DoS.

It's a fúcking masterpiece.
    I shall give it a listen sw, ty.

It is easy, so long as you choose the correct horse. As your mum always says.
    no your mum

Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    Ah, there you are. Do you think, as I do, that the latest Paul Weller offering is utter shìte?
    You have been waiting especially to attack me haven't you. Like an ambush.