Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: STIlL PĮSSED!

STIlL PĮSSED!

Just cooked nude bacon. Have red spots on my chest. Dot care. :Vishnu:

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Just cooked nude bacon. Have red spots on my chest. Dot care. :Vishnu:
    Oh good effort! I hope you're in the kitchen at work? And that you drove there, naked?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Oh good effort! I hope you're in the kitchen at work? And that you drove there, naked?
    No. Got an Uber home from London about 3. Wife cross cos I apparently came in steaming, turned the lights on and stripped while singing ‘My neck, my back...’
    whisky.

No. Got an Uber home from London about 3. Wife cross cos I apparently came in steaming, turned the lights on and stripped while singing ‘My neck, my back...’
    whisky.
    Good man, did a bottle of red and finished of with half a bottle of whiskey......going to be a long day

whisky.
    That's going to sting in the morning. Or whenever it wears off.

Bacon was a good shout IF you have Rennies in the house, for bacon grease on top of whisky is guaranteed to create a flood of bilious acid.

whisky.
    Oh my......Without wanting to picture the scene, the choice of song is worrying. Did the uber put it in your head?

whisky.

Not dissimiliar to my evening. Started with seveeral rakes of beer at the Pavilion End on Bow Lane. Bottle of red at Ye Olde Watling. Then to a 'nightclub' named 'Popworld' until 0100 hours. Got home, ate an entire roast chicken & half a block of cheese. Woke to a frosty looking fiancee this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Oh my......Without wanting to picture the scene, the choice of song is worrying. Did the uber put it in your head?
    The Uber driver put it in his ......
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Not dissimiliar to my evening. Started with seveeral rakes of beer at the Pavilion End on Bow Lane. Bottle of red at Ye Olde Watling. Then to a 'nightclub' named 'Popworld' until 0100 hours. Got home, ate an entire roast chicken & half a block of cheese. Woke to a frosty looking fiancee this morning.
    Popworld - I'm disappointed in you r. Good work with the chicken and cheese though